2025 Boston World Championships All-Event Tickets | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2025 Boston World Championships All-Event Tickets

Slinky787

Spectator
I got my email confirmation on Sunday the 19th. The email also states this:

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Local Organizing Committee (“LOC”) at [email protected]. The LOC offices are open Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Due to higher than anticipated volume, please allow up to five business days for a representative of the ticketing team to contact you.

You could try to contact them at the email address, if you haven't received a confirmation yet.

Slinky787

Spectator
When did you get the email? I'm still waiting.
What day & time did you purchase your tickets? What appeared in the email heading when you received your seat confirmation email? I received 2 emails from "The Skating Club of Boston" informing about delays, but still no seats. Was that the heading on the email you revived with seat confirmation? Did you also receive the "delay" emails?

Slinky787

Spectator
What day & time did you purchase your tickets? What appeared in the email heading when you received your seat confirmation email? I received 2 emails from "The Skating Club of Boston" informing about delays, but still no seats. Was that the heading on the email you revived with seat confirmation? Did you also receive the "delay" emails?

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I bought the tickets the day they went on sale.

The first one was titled "2025 ISU World Championships® All-Event Ticket Order" thanking me for the order, and that there would be delays due to high volume.

A second email arrived the next day titled "ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2025 All-Event Ticket" and again mentioned the delays due to high volume.

The last email came by Sunday (19th) and was titled "ISU 2025 World Figure Skating Championships All-Event Ticket Confirmation" and gave my my seat information.

Slinky787

Spectator
I finally received my seat confirmation email on Monday. Happy to report I got the seats I requestested. My credit card was time-stamped at 10:01 AM, the day the tickets went on sale. Not getting a seat confirmation 10 days later, I was beginning to be concerned. I sent an email on Friday, explaining that I hadn't received them yet after 7 business days asking if something got lost in the process. The email I received said a seat confirmation email had been sent earlier in the week & that they'd resend it.

Gusmom

Rinkside
I don't recall getting the original email about tickets (weird since I had tickets to SkAm last year and volunteered there and at Worlds 2016). I was going to bite the bullet and buy tickets but then I remembered that volunteers may be eligible for a limited number of tickets.
I recall in 2016 that I used those for 2 sessions, volunteered during one, and bought tickets from a fan for the rest of the sessions.

I wish I could find my stubs. Those were great seats -- right behind K&C. I didn't think they were on the 3rd level but I recall they were the 1st row of balcony so they must have been? Unless they changed the layout slightly this year. There was someone with All Event tickets -here or on a skatelist- who couldn't use them all (i think a health issue that meant they couldn't sit so many hours in the cold?). Anyway - they were giving up the ones I wanted most in men's & dance so it worked out.

BUT I really wish I could remember where they were! I'm worried now that I won't be able to find seats like that unless I get all event.

I live an hour away but with volunteering, I will stay in the city a few nights. I wish ISU apps still included the hotel names so I could calculate (because volunteering would be at official hotels).

Happy shopping!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just got my confirmation on my tickets and realized I'm sitting in back of you @apgold--Section 319, row 4, seats 1& 2. Honest, I promise I won't kick the back of your chair. :biggrin: I really like sitting in the curve of the arena, plus this is a bonus to be near to the K & C. It would be great if that also turns out to be the skaters' entrance. I look forward to them providing info about the hotels, although I think it will be a while before it's available.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I went in 2016 and the price for the seats I had then (bargain loge) was very similar

And back then there was no qualifying round, which the email says there is today.

And I have sat in the disabled section, and the view was good.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My tickets were $350 per all-event pass with a $10 service charge. Doesn't include the gala. When you figure that's 8 events with a lot of skaters, it's a lot of entertainment for the money.

Last edited:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My tickets were $350 per all-event pass with a $10 service charge. Doesn't include the gala. When you figure that's 8 events with a lot of skaters, it's a lot of entertainment for the money.
We're going, but I'm not sure where our seats are. We'll have to meet up during the competition week, especially for the practice sessions!

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So I've received the confirmation of where my seats are. Just wondering, has anyone received an email with their actual tickets? When they said the tickets would be sent in Jan., I assumed they meant 2024?

Skating47

On the Ice
I am excited that the 2025 Worlds will be in Boston. I probably won't be able to go, however, I hope that Jason Brown goes to Worlds in 2025. Then, he can revisit his Riverdance program in the 24-25 season, if he wants to do that. Or, he can save revisiting his Riverdance program until the 2026, the Olympic season😊

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I visited the Boston 2025 booth at Worlds to enter for a free hotel stay. I have already booked my Sonder in Boston, but if I win, I can cancel.

While there, I told the woman at the booth that TD Garden's new bag policy (they will only allow tiny wristlet bags) won't make sense for a multi-day and 10+hours long event. I showed her my clear bag and all the stuff I had brought as an illustration.

She told me that many fans have already given feedback that TD Garden will have to change their policy to accommodate larger bags and they will work with the venue to change the policy. She couldn't guarantee it but said she is pretty confident they will listen to the organizers and the fans.

LazyFuzai

Laziness is my only love.
On the Ice
I'm looking at the prizes and i would like to ask everyone: What do you think of them? Too much,ideal,could be more costly?

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
@apgold -- Darn, when we visited the booth, I didn't see anything about a drawing for a free hotel stay. We talked to the Worlds people probably on the 1st or 2nd day of practice. We had stayed at the Marriott Long Wharf in 2016 and loved it. From what I could see, lots of the places were at Copley Square, and I'm not so sure I like that location. We'll see.

Wristlet? Oh dear! Not a chance. Should have also asked if they could possibly leave the cap on when we purchase a bottle of water! LOL. After all, this isn't a hockey crowd.

alyssamarie

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Just bought tickets - no guarantees volunteering id be able to see what I want to. They also said you have to volunteer 12 hours to get a free ticket. Worst case if I volunteer my mom will take my ticket. And this will get me into the practices/qualifier rounds.

Arigato

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Using that diagram, I can't tell the difference between the platinum seats and the seats unavailable. Not on my screen, anyway.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wish I had asked them about the plans for food, although maybe it's way too early for that. They did a great job with the food in 2016. In addition to the usual stuff, they had soup, salads, fruit plates, even gluten free options. I'm sure it will be pricey, but that does seem to be the name of the game with stadium food.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i am having Worlds withdrawals so I almost went to buy tickets for Boston worlds... then I realised I'd prefer going to nationals as it is still very close to me (few subway stops) next year... I also thought I may want to go somewhere in Europe for worlds one day... at least, with Boston, I can watch them in my time zone :)
Gosh.. being a skating fan is difficult LOL :)