SC's new "Saline" commercial | Page 3 | Golden Skate

SC's new "Saline" commercial

ladybug

On the Ice
Natasha looks to be as slender built as Sasha. Those girls need to gain about 10 pounds.

Ladybug

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
dancindiva03 said:
If by "troll" you mean I'm not fawning over Splasha, then yeah, sure. I didn't realize it was a sin to openly admit that her "acting" skills suck and its a lousy commercial.

Wow ouch. I agree Sasha is not an actor of any sort, but "Fawning" and just appreciating are both ok and a little convoluted here. It is an endorsement, and I think she "acted" as well here as in Disney's version of Ice Princess. So I would say to the likes of snide remarks - if on both hands - at least she has an endorsement.:p

MKFSfan

Medalist
seanibu said:
Wow ouch. I agree Sasha is not an actor of any sort, but "Fawning" and just appreciating are both ok and a little convoluted here. It is an endorsement, and I think she "acted" as well here as in Disney's version of Ice Princess. So I would say to the likes of snide remarks - if on both hands - at least she has an endorsement.:p

I don't think Sasha herself was in that movie. I didn't see the movie, but I think a clip of her Swan Lake was showm on the computer or something. Wasn't this the one that Brian and Michelle played commentators?

antmanb

Record Breaker
dancindiva03 said:
If by "troll" you mean I'm not fawning over Splasha, then yeah, sure. I didn't realize it was a sin to openly admit that her "acting" skills suck and its a lousy commercial.

No just spewing your usual vitriol about Sasha is all. I think we're pretty much on the same page about her skating but you tend to be a nasty ***** about her personality when you could just skip a thread.

Ant

soogar

Record Breaker
I bought Sasha's saline solution!!! I like it much better than the neti pot because the tip of the bottle doesn't stretch my nostrils out like the neti pot does. I'm glad she endorses this product because I would have never looked in the pharmacy for such a product. I purchased my neti pot at one of those crunchy granola health stores.

Now I'm having visions of Sasha crouched over her sink with saline solution running from one nostril to the other. I guess since she's comfortable spitting on camera....

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
soogar said:
I bought Sasha's saline solution!!! I like it much better than the neti pot because the tip of the bottle doesn't stretch my nostrils out like the neti pot does. I'm glad she endorses this product because I would have never looked in the pharmacy for such a product. I purchased my neti pot at one of those crunchy granola health stores.

Now I'm having visions of Sasha crouched over her sink with saline solution running from one nostril to the other. I guess since she's comfortable spitting on camera....

Too funny!!! :laugh:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
John King said:
If they are,mother Galina must have had one Guiness World Record of a pregnancy;according to Sashacohen.com,her sister just celebrated her 16th birthday!Sasha is 21.

Er...ok... it was just a question, sheesh...:sheesh:

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
Joesitz said:
Isn't 21 the end of working on higher technical jumps?

Joe

Did someone tell that to Irina, who landed her two 3/3s in Moscow at the age of 25 or something?

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
attyfan said:
Did someone tell that to Irina, who landed her two 3/3s in Moscow at the age of 25 or something?
But Irina was landing 3-3 combinations much younger than 25. Getting them and keeping them are two different things.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
antmanb said:
No just spewing your usual vitriol about Sasha is all. I think we're pretty much on the same page about her skating but you tend to be a nasty ***** about her personality when you could just skip a thread.

Ant
I didn't say anything about her personality. I was talking about her attempt at "acting" if you can call it that.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I think the fact that even non-Cohen fans are calling you out on your comments should say that it's not what you think of her- many of us feel the same way- but the way you put things.

That said, I do agree with you about the commercial...it IS corny. However, I don't think I would hold it against her for choosing to do it.

Last edited:

Eeyora

Final Flight
Well, It must work she certainly blows her nose a lot. The wrap dress has certainly made a comeback but Sasha's is dreadful.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I guess I don't understand why Sasha's commercial is any more corny that 98% of commercials. Can anyone explain???

Dee