The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 12 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

BelleBway

Rinkside
AYS said:
Ah, Sharps isn't watching. She's off having a life somewhere. :yes:

What's this having a life thing of which you speak? :laugh:

And add me to those who send huge thanks to Golden Skate for letting us all stay in touch during the FSU downtime. :clap:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I'm glad everyone is enjoying being here at GS and I'm really happy we could help provide a little hideaway for everyone during the FSU downtime! :agree:

I do have to say that I never thought I'd see the day where I have more posts than most of you guys!! That's oddly unsettling, LOL :laugh:

FS-You are a rockstar for doing that for that waitress. I never worked as a waitress myself but I have friends who did and told me all about it, so I never tip less than whatever the percentage is (15%?!) unless the waitress is so bad I want to pull my hair out. And even then, I'm still nice enough to at least leave 10% for them. People really annoy me sometimes. :sheesh:

Sorry we have no cheerleader smilies too. I'll see what I can do about that. ;)

Norlite

On the Ice
milanessa said:
So there's a Norlite1 around here someplace? :rofl:

Doesn't appear to be.

I had all my jonesgirl posts changed to Norlite. (see back in the thread).

But now I can't sign in as Norlite, or jonesgirl, and my e-mail address is invalid.

I think everything was reset to my old info, instead of my new info.

milanessa

Rinkside
No breeze where I'm at but the temp has dropped to 77F (25C) - looks like the heat wave has broken, even here in Florida. :)

Lee

Rinkside
Ah, Norlite -- thanks for clearing up the mysteryl...;)

The effects of the two Smirnies has finally worn off -- of course, eating some supper and drinking some water helped.

I talked to BD tonight -- she doesn't sound overly impressed with Vegas. Mind you, she's also not used to that kind of heat either. She did think the midieval show at the Excalibur was rather cool -- although SIL claimed she thought the guys were hot -- she said they were! She's looking forward to heading towards San Diego tomorrow...

We took the long way back to our campground after getting groceries in Tillamook tonight -- stopped in Oceanside -- wow, such incredible scenery! I am soooo enjoying this!

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
Okay... last time I mention it in this thread, I promise. It is now a new day in the Golden Skate/FSU Trivia quiz. I figured out how to come up with some questions that we have not seen before. The catagory is now.........Ice Skating:clap: Good luck to all.

SkateCynic

Rinkside
Wheeeeee It's a GoldenSkate-FSU block party!!!! :cheer2: Many, many thanks again to GS, Paula, Mathman, HeatherC, and Joe for their hospitality and welcomes :respec:

AYS, congrats on the new pup!! Can't wait to see pictures :)
FS, as always, you are a class act.
Glad to finally have the mystery of jonesgirl solved.

Has anyone heard from Andrey or TAHbKA? Given what they're going through, their posts (not to mention their detailed reports from Israel) let us know that they're still okay.

It is, however, a relief to be in a Karina-free zone.

So who else is in graemlin withdrawals? I miss those guys, especially :scream: and :drama: .

SkateCynic

Rinkside
mmscfdcsu said:
Hey! This is Golden Skate. You have to behave nicely over here.:laugh:

:laugh:

I promise not to throw any food, but I can't guarantee staying snark-free for the next couple of days ;) .

Vash01

Medalist
I did not see this thread until tonight and I see it is already over 10 pages long. I have to skip all the posts after page 1. I was on fsu until Sun. night. I do visit GS from time to time, and I visited last night too, but somehow I missed this thread.

So here it is- Hi! Nice to see you all here!

Vash

Lee

Rinkside
Hey, Cyn -- nice to see you finally made it! ;)

Hi to all the other FSU refugees too!

(and yes, I've been thinking about the Israeli FSU connection too -- and Rod was flying there today with his family...scary times...:(

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Cyn-I hope those guys are all okay over there. I've been wondering about them too. If anyone hears anything, can they please post it here for us? Thanks bunches. :bow:

Lee-Glad you are enjoying your vacation!!

Welcome to all the latecomers! Glad you found the little FSU hideaway and I want to say a big thank you to all of YOU for being so awesome. Its fabulous to have you guys visiting right now and hey, if you feel like sticking around for a while, we'd LOVE to have you here even longer! :agree:

SkateCynic

Rinkside
Lee said:
Hey, Cyn -- nice to see you finally made it! ;)

(and yes, I've been thinking about the Israeli FSU connection too -- and Rod was flying there today with his family...scary times...:(

:eek: I forgot that Rod was flying there - hopefully we'll hear from him that they've made it there safely!

Lee, be sure and have a Smirnie for me - sounds like y'all are having a great time on your vacation (as I pine away for those glorious summers in the Pacific Northwest :cool: ).

Heather, GS was my first online "home" when I discovered FS discussions boards (back in December 2002 - that's when I first joined GS, back when it was on ezboard). Someone here posted a link to FSU, and the rest is history ;) . We had some great times here - ahhh memories :agree:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Cyn-Aww, I think I remember seeing you around this board then because I was on it when it was an ezboard too. I recognized your name when I started getting more active at FSU and I think I even remember when you became a mod over there! Aww, what a nice little walk down memory lane tonight, LOL ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Wow, I jump in at page 16???? lol

welcome to GS to all of you... I'm more of a lurker over there on FSU... I go by my age old signin name of Hamilton_BrowningFan...

hope you all have fun over here...