Men's Free | Golden Skate

Men's Free

EvanLysacekFan

On the Ice
Stephen was pretty good, too. I'm a big fan of his as well... very talented and nice to watch... he'll probably be the next big American contender.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
any predictions, will it be quadful, quadless or will one hit and one miss?

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
I dont know if you will see any quads but if you do they wont be from Weir and Lysacek I predict. I predict Lysacek will win this thing by a clear margin, with Weir second though. I also predict Lysacek to have a clean skate, and to score about 10 points higher then he did on the GP circuit, not because his level of skating is so much better then it was then but the U.S Nationals thing particular for skaters they want to promote, just like we did at our Nationals(Canadian). Even if Weir has one of his better skates I predict it wont be close in the end. We will see. Oh yeah Bradley will stay in 3rd place.

Zuranthium

Match Penalty
Johnny looked stronger in the warm-up.

Perfect 3Lutz, perfect 3Axle, perfect Quad/Triple. NICE.

~Z

Jasper

Final Flight
Shaun Rogers skated to one of my favorite songs by Muse, good choice! I didn't see the program but wow, two 3-3s including one with a 3A.

Jasper

Final Flight
Well he was doing quads-triples consistently in Torino but didn't even attempt putting one in his program! Does he go before or after Evan? I think he'll go for it if he's before Evan. If Evan messes up first, he'll just be consistent.

dlarry1

Rinkside
Just struck me that if you buy into the "knock down Johnny because he's flamboyant" conspiracy theory, it certainly doesn't hurt to present Evan in this light.

Does that make sense?