Ladies LP | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

Does anyone have the offcial schedule of events. I missed the Men's because I did not know when it would start.

Joe

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
GO JOANNIE!!! Believe in yourself and what you are capable of . . . be free, attack, and skate with all your will and heart! :bow::love::clap::love:

MKFSfan

Medalist
I think Mao and Miki will end up 1-2, but I really want to see Joannie and Bebe shine. I'd also like to see Fumie and Ashley move up with really good skates.

Good luck Joannie!!!!
Goooo Bebe!!!!

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Less than 4 hours to go. How many of you will stay up, and how many of you will get your bad news in the morning? :biggrin:

TCTC84

On the Ice
Sending positive vibes towards Joannie!!

I'm excited for so many reasons:

1) Miki's Quad!!!!!
2) Mao's program, 3-axel, 2 3-3, and a much MUCH improved layback spin (from practice clips)
3) My beautiful Joannie! and her gorgeous Don Juan
4) Fumie's last LP performance this season, and her last chance for vindication. Come on Fumie, I believe!
6) Ashely Wagner's last chance for an impact before worlds, and I believe she'll do serve notice
7) Cynthia Phaneuf!!

I have a couple of quick questions: Do we know if any website will stream the videos today (Oh I hope so, I can stay up as long as it takes!) and also how long will the event approximately take?

This feels like it's gonna be something special :D

Unfortunately, it seems Ashley's warmup group will be starting the FP around 2:30 am, and the last group about 3:30 (Eastern US time). :disapp:

Tigger

Final Flight
Go Joannie and especially Cynthia!!

I just want Cynthia to have a good skate so very badly. She's been through so much and this would be a wonderful stepping stone w/her comeback w/a strong performance here.

mizu_iro

Final Flight
About to start. I'm watching the ESPN360 (I presume) broadcast on Daum...I think PJ Kwong is the commentator. I'll probably go to bed for a while and wake up for the last two flights or something...I might do PBP then, or I might just sleep through everything :p

netnuts

Match Penalty
About to start. I'm watching the ESPN360 (I presume) broadcast on Daum...I think PJ Kwong is the commentator. I'll probably go to bed for a while and wake up for the last two flights or something...I might do PBP then, or I might just sleep through everything :p

Do you have the link? The previous link does not work for me here!!:bow: