Kiira Korpi withdraws from Worlds | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Kiira Korpi withdraws from Worlds

deedee1

Record Breaker
So sorry for Kiira.

Wish her a fast, and more importantly full recovery.
Rest enough, girl, please.

Look forward to seeing both Kiira and Laura come back injury-free and strong next season.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Next year's nationals should be a barn burner. I kind agree a bit with Adam but in a different way - another pretty graceful skater, take a way her physical beauty, she is another good, feminine and graceful skater but her jumps are nothing to write home about and her spins are nice and neat but again no oooooh or awe.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Sorry to hear about this. :(

The best competitions are when everybody skates their best and you win, but without Kiira there the competition goes down a tad bit imho. But then again the same thing could be said without Yuna Kim nor Miki Ando competing as well, so that's just the way the ball rolls. As a consequence, this will give all the other ladies a better shot at medalling. :cool:

Here's to them making the most of it! :)

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I like her---something awkward about her movement, very athletic more than beautiful presentation. But she is just so stunning and her costumes-her beauty is really amazing. I will miss the movie star of the sport. I hope she isn't to badly hurt. We may never see Laura again-2 seasons-serious indeed. I am kinda glad she won the bronze. maybe she won't be back. I have a strong hunch she will try next year for the country and Olympic team but she will not be successful in her comeback. I hope they will have Kiira. Sorry, Finland!