Favorite Figure Skating Snapshots! | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Favorite Figure Skating Snapshots!

DianaSelene

Medalist
Those pictures are nice:)

It's off-topic, but can anyone translate this part from Adelina's interview? I think she's saying things about how Russia got two spots for Sochi...

It says:

"About the order of placements at the world championship in London.

I believe, that all Russian girls single skaters did not get the spots in London that they deserved. The judging did not show what was really on the ice. Me, and Alena, and Liza deserved higher results.

In other disciplines, apart from our Russian skaters, I liked Patrick Chan. I still can't forget how he performed his short program. I also always like Carolina Kostner. Her skating is feminine, smooth, with beautiful lines."

vera01

Final Flight
It says:

"About the order of placements at the world championship in London.

I believe, that all Russian girls single skaters did not get the spots in London that they deserved. The judging did not show what was really on the ice. Me, and Alena, and Liza deserved higher results.

In other disciplines, apart from our Russian skaters, I liked Patrick Chan. I still can't forget how he performed his short program. I also always like Carolina Kostner. Her skating is feminine, smooth, with beautiful lines."

Thank you:)