2013 Skate America Ladies Free Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2013 Skate America Ladies Free Program

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Asada looks really slow, even slower than Wagner, actually, which is pretty shocking.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mao ASADA (JPN)

Music: Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor by Sergei Rachmaninov

Blue strapless dress. Fabric streaming from the waist, open back

3A - fall, looked close to <
3F+2Lo
3Lz - e, twofooted
CCoSp
FCSp
2A+2T
3S
3F+2Lo+2Lo
3Lo
FCCoSp
StSq - audience clapping
ChSq

Some severe mistakes, but I think enough for gold

Score: 62.83+69.54-1.00=131.37, 204.55 and GOLD

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Seriously? This is a beautiful program and right up Mao's alley, too bad about the triple axel fall and the other mistakes. It's an insanely difficult program to pull off cleanly. I'd love to see her do it this season but it needs a lot more work.

Iscariot

On the Ice
I still belioeve there is something woring with the ice, even in the step sequence Mao looked cautions

Oreo

On the Ice
I love Mao's program. It's one of my favorites of the year so far. But it's a competition and I think Ashley deserves the win--fingers crossed.

seniorita

Record Breaker
I like Wagner's dress, it is different from the cut she usually wears, the program so and so.
Mao 's dress is one of the best I ve seen, the color is fantastic and so blue.. to win olys with;)

mskater93

Record Breaker
Seriously? This is a beautiful program and right up Mao's alley, too bad about the triple axel fall and the other mistakes. It's an insanely difficult program to pull off cleanly. I'd love to see her do it this season but it needs a lot more work.

I think the choreo just left me flat. It could be the way she skated it. I also think 131 is too high for what she put out.