Adam Rippon | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Adam Rippon

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
I'd post Adams tv appearances but honestly I can't keep up!

Glad he is doing Stars on Ice. He will draw a lot of new fans to the tour.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is very cute on Stephen Colbert's show last night. Adam meets Reese (somehow I bet they already met backstage though!).

Reese is a powerful producer in Hollywood in addition to being an actress, so you never know she might work with Adam in the future.

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
hmmmm..... Is this new program for SOI or next season???? :confused2::scratch2:

Adam Rippon

Verified account

"@Adaripp
16h16 hours ago
More
Trying to find new music to skate to and I’ve been so busy that I’m considering just skating to my voice mails because it’s the only way I’ll listen to them."

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
hmmmm..... Is this new program for SOI or next season???? :confused2::scratch2:

Adam Rippon

Verified account

"@Adaripp
16h16 hours ago
More
Trying to find new music to skate to and I’ve been so busy that I’m considering just skating to my voice mails because it’s the only way I’ll listen to them."

Adam debuted a new program last night at the first SOI show to Adele's "Remedy. Short video clip courtesy of @rossiscuter

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/982463332094537728

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Has anyone come across any videos of Eurosport coverage of Adams programs from the Olympics.
I'm on the hunt but haven't had any luck so far.

sallyhatchet

Rinkside
Adam is doing dwts omg yes omg yes
yesssssssss
I'm happy and sad about this at the same time - happy because it's great for him and we get more Adam but sad because now I have to watch DWTS [emoji23] I've never cared for that show, and I'm not into dancing. But it's Adam so I must watch.

colton12314

Match Penalty
I'm happy and sad about this at the same time - happy because it's great for him and we get more Adam but sad because now I have to watch DWTS [emoji23] I've never cared for that show, and I'm not into dancing. But it's Adam so I must watch.

he's so refreshing.
like i normally hate #ad posts but when I saw his vodka post yesterday i was like you go adam make that $$$