2024 U.S. Nationals Junior Men Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Junior Men Free Skate

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kirk stalked that first jump and still fell. :( I don't give that many figs about jumps, but it was noticeable.

Still full of charm ... and the headstand:biggrin:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kirk much cleaner than GP, one miss on 3A. He has learned a lot about the second mark. He isa firecracker. One more botched jump landing. Nice progress and a good outing. He ends with a headstand After his program is done.

sorry my keyboard is randomly capitalizing letters. Needs a good cleaning I think.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
LOL Kirk does a headstand just because... A fall and another sort of catching his blade in the ice. Silly. Will fall back a couple of places. Brithday wished for his dog?

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nicholas’s shirt is radioactive. I like the music but I think Noah B did it better.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ye Gods. He has improved a ton not only from last year but from earlier this year as well.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nicholas Brooks is now on my radar.:clap:

Performance chops to keep up with Leslie Odom Jr., which isn't easy. Plus, Leslie Odom Jr. :)

And I love the neon costume.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like this style bit better for Beck. It shows off his speed, flow and glide much better even with a few mistakes. Very enjoyable.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Beck one mistake I think but maybe better skating than Lucius and two point cushion. What are you doing to do judges?