Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
More from ask.fm

Ksenia, and Hakuna Matata will be seriously in the CP? Tell me you're joking or not? Seriously !!!

About the "Hakuna Matata" Are you serious ???))) Yes!)

:popcorn:

Alba

Record Breaker
More from ask.fm

Ksenia, and Hakuna Matata will be seriously in the CP? Tell me you're joking or not? Seriously !!!

About the "Hakuna Matata" Are you serious ???))) Yes!)

:popcorn:

:laugh2:

Well, now I'm really curious. :popcorn:

Last edited:

anyanka

Record Breaker
Yes reddish it's good. You are right though, could be for summer only. At least I hope so.

Remember when Sasha Smirnov did it in summer 2013? UGH. NO. But hey, everyone lightens their hair once in the summer when they're young to try it out ...

Alba

Record Breaker
Remember when Sasha Smirnov did it in summer 2013? UGH. NO. But hey, everyone lightens their hair once in the summer when they're young to try it out ...

I remember. It was sooooo terrible. :laugh:

kinoriH

Final Flight
Who's saying that they hate each other? Based on her reaction at Euros, really? :rolleye:

Well yes. I've read some really really nasty comments out there. Ppl saying Ksenia is too controlling, ambitious and cold towards Fedor. :no:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Well, I don't think there is anything wrong with being ambitious if you are an athlete. :confused: Better than the opposite, right? As for being too controlling or cold, the only one who can make that judgment is Fedor. Unless those posters are at the rink every day with them, they are just speculating. Or writing fan fiction.

Alba

Record Breaker

ppoison

Rinkside
So they're doing the GP series right? There were rumours that they'd be out till Euros but some people thought that was just a mistranslatio . And I can't recall if we ever got a definitive answer or not

Alba

Record Breaker
So they're doing the GP series right? There were rumours that they'd be out till Euros but some people thought that was just a mistranslatio . And I can't recall if we ever got a definitive answer or not

I never heard that they will be out till Euros. I think that must've been a mistranslation or something because it doesn't make sense, since they are doing B competitions as well.

Alba

Record Breaker
Can someone translate what is she saying here about the quad? I can't make sense with google translate.

Цитата :Ты встречаешься с Бариевым?
Цитата :Нет, мы не встречаемся))!!!
Цитата :Ксюш,если честно боишься выброса канадцев четверного?
Цитата :
Я не понимаю вопроса? Чего бояться то?)
Цитата :а вдруг у них четверной лучше,чем у вас?но я так просто,конечно же у вас лучше)
Цитата :Вдруг бывает только пук) поживем увидим)!
Цитата :Вы с Ваней расстались?
Цитата :Мы и не встречались!))
Цитата :Ксюнчер как ты?а то что то от вас нет и нет новостей(
Цитата :Все кашемиром !))
Цитата :где еще сборы ?)
Цитата :Италия

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Can someone translate what is she saying here about the quad? I can't make sense with google translate.

Цитата :Ксюш,если честно боишься выброса канадцев четверного?
Цитата :
Я не понимаю вопроса? Чего бояться то?)
Цитата :а вдруг у них четверной лучше,чем у вас?но я так просто,конечно же у вас лучше)
Цитата :Вдруг бывает только пук) поживем увидим)! ...

Not sure, but I think more or less the following??

I think she's being asked whether she's afraid of the Canadians' quad.

She replies that she doesn't understand the question. Seems to be asking in turn, "What is there to be afraid of?"

Then she is asked, "But suddenly they have a better quad than yours?" ...

In reply, she seems to make a point of parroting the word "suddenly": something like, "'Suddenly,' we will only wait and see."

moriel

Record Breaker
Yeah, that's the part which isn't very clear. :scratch:

well, she actually says something like "only a fart happens suddenly" cause in russian it kinda rhymes with suddenly
and then says "we will see"