2014 Olympics Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Free Dance

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yes, there are problems with music cuts too, but I still find them charming. So shoot me. LOL.

I'm there with you, so I guess we're both heading to the firing squad! That program wasn't as good as their SD, but yes they have a lovely presence on the ice.

imisscohen

On the Ice
Yes, there are problems with music cuts too, but I still find them charming. So shoot me. LOL.

I think we'll see improvement over the next Olympic cycle, but I don't expect the high quality improvement we'll see with the newer Canadian, American, and Russian teams.

imisscohen

On the Ice
Penny and Coomes a little too slow for me. They're hitting some music cues but it's still sluggish given the music.

AnneC

Rinkside
I like S/Z but I do not understand why a 18-year-old should be doing Norma, of all things. It would have been better to do that in 5 or 10 years - that is, if you intend your free skate to have anything to do with the story and are not just looking for a justification for an admittedly very pretty dress.

Kinga

Medalist
I still cannot warm to C/B. It is probably their skating skills that keep me reserved. They skate slow and small. Some cool lifts though

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Penny and Coomes a little too slow for me. They're hitting some music cues but it's still sluggish given the music.

You're reminding me of how yesterday someone (I believe it may have been Tara) said "Meryl and Davis" instead of "Davis and White"