Aljona Savchenko & Bruno Massot | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Aljona Savchenko & Bruno Massot

madforskating

On the Ice
Oh wow thanks so much for posting that! Wow that was amazing! What a beautiful skate! :D

They did a throw 3A right? Because whatever that first throw jump was it was stupendous!

And mad props to Bruno for the lift at the end!

Also I'm really looking forward to their exhibition skate, I saw it for the first time at the GPF and what an innovative program it was!

No, they didn't do the throw 3A! AND THEY STILL WON!!!
I'm just so happy right now. There's no words to describe my emotions. These two are just dynamite.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
No, they didn't do the throw 3A! AND THEY STILL WON!!!
I'm just so happy right now. There's no words to describe my emotions. These two are just dynamite.

LOL I can't tell any of the jumps in throws...

But yeah totally awesome skate! I wonder if they'll be continuing for another season, I heard they're going to Worlds, but I wonder what next.

madforskating

On the Ice
LOL I can't tell any of the jumps in throws...

But yeah totally awesome skate! I wonder if they'll be continuing for another season, I heard they're going to Worlds, but I wonder what next.

Don't worry, I can't tell them apart either! And pairs is my favorite discipline!

kptnciam

Rinkside
OMG I just wrote quite a long reply and I just lost it... whatever, I'm so happy for them. I'm so proud, like I were their mommy xD I knew they could do it, I had faith in them because I believed in BOTH of them, and they were just amazing. :luv17:

Beckett

Rinkside
Super bummed that Aljona and Bruno won't be in the gala. I was especially excited to see them considering the new music and the glimpses of them practicing the group performance. Hope whoever is ill feels better soon!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
1 month after the triumph Aljona & Bruno prepare for Worlds in Milan.

Aljona about continuing after this season: "My father says we (Aljona & Bruno) haven't reached our potential. There is more in us. This is what my father says. Liam (her husband) says 'Make me a child' and afterwards continue figure skating as long as you want."

This is really hard to translate, also because 'Mach mir ein Kind' is something that is usually said by the female person and not the male. Very cute and funny. So perhaps, there is still more to come!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm so utterly thrilled for them! That was an amazing skate and rewarded with an amazing score. Totally deserved! :hap10:

WineHerUp

On the Ice
Ahhh that was breathtaking! I get so emotional whenever I watch their free. Congratulations to Aliona and Bruno on their gold medal and for being absolute legends!

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Fantastic performance, and they set a world record for combined score.

Aliona said in an interview posted over in the free skate thread that she's undecided about what's next. Clearly she can keep going for another season or more, and I'd love more beautiful performances, but there has to also be part of her thinking about going out on a high note.

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
Simply stunning. Broke their Olympic wr and the total overall score. I'm so glad I became a fan when I saw them perform "Happy" four years ago. If it's the end, they've given alot these past seasons and im so grateful.