New Pairs Team: Kirsten Moore-Towers and Michael Marinaro | Page 2 | Golden Skate

New Pairs Team: Kirsten Moore-Towers and Michael Marinaro

I kept thinking that.
In related news, I watched a rerun of "The Golden Girls" the other night where they discussed making the perfect Marinara sauce. It's a sign!! :laugh:
In all seriousness, I hope this duo works out well!

...Me too!! The episode about the pizzas was also on the other day...marathon. LMFAO, I've been obsessed with that show since age 7

But on topic, yes....I'm always wanting to say people's names wrong though..

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
While I was heartbroken to read that Kirsten & Dylan had ended their partnership, I hope that they both continue to have success with their new partners.

TMC

Record Breaker
I kept thinking that.
In related news, I watched a rerun of "The Golden Girls" the other night where they discussed making the perfect Marinara sauce. It's a sign!! :laugh:
In all seriousness, I hope this duo works out well!

Well, his Twitter handle is _MarinaroSAUCE_, so he obviously has a sense of humour! :laugh:

How are we going to shorten the team now? M-T/M 2.0 is too long. How about M-T/MM?

anyanka

Record Breaker
Well, his Twitter handle is _MarinaroSAUCE_, so he obviously has a sense of humour! :laugh:

How are we going to shorten the team now? M-T/M 2.0 is too long. How about M-T/MM?

I dub them MT/M2

(If you isolate the "T2" it sounds like Terminator 2 and Marinaro is the new robot.)

anyanka

Record Breaker
...Me too!! The episode about the pizzas was also on the other day...marathon. LMFAO, I've been obsessed with that show since age 7

But on topic, yes....I'm always wanting to say people's names wrong though..

Yeah, that show warped me. :p But I still watch the reruns every time they come on ...

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Pairs will be interesting next season. If both pairs do well, they'll probably be on the world team along with D/R. I'm a bit more excited about Lubov and Dylan though, since I'm not really sure how good Marinaro is.

Alba

Record Breaker
Best wishes to both Kristen and Dylan. I admit I have a soft spot for Kristen though, so I really do wish her new partnership does go well. :)