Figure Skating Newest Royal Couple: Miki Ando and Javier Fernandez | Golden Skate

Figure Skating Newest Royal Couple: Miki Ando and Javier Fernandez

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
http://instagram.com/p/v1UbZbjixm/

javiersk8r
35 minutes ago
Today is an special day for us, because we want to share our feelings with everyone. The main points of this relationship is, love and build a happy family. We just had started so we hope to have warm support from everybody. With love, Javi and Miki.🌻 Hoy es un día especial para nosotros, queremos compartir nuestros sentimientos con todos. Los puntos principales de esta relación se basan en el amor y el construir una familia feliz. Esto acaba de empezar y solo esperamos tener un cálido apoyo de todo el mundo. Con cariño, Javi y Miki🌻

noskates

Record Breaker
Wow - didn't see that one coming. Doesn't Miki have a child? Not that that matters - didn't mean it any way other than to make the comment. Good for them. Best wishes.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It must be serious if they made an announcement. If they eventually have kids (as they hinted above), their children will be beautiful (and multilingual)!

supsu

On the Ice
WHAAAAAT! :drama: :cheer:
I've been seeing they are close friends by instagram, but but but... :laugh2: I thought Miki is still with the father of her child and i thought Javi has a girlfriend.... :shocked:

But awesome! :cheer2:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
So sweet! Is this an engagement announcement? They do make a beautiful couple!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Such a cute couple. I wish them all the best. It is hard to have a (extreme) long distance relationship, so I hope their love will conquer the odds.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
So sweet! Is this an engagement announcement? They do make a beautiful couple!

I don't think so - they wrote "We just had started" so I'm guessing they just wanted to make it known that they are together.

Miki's 3 years older than Javier...nice to know he appreciates older women. ;)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I don't think so - they wrote "We just had started" so I'm guessing they just wanted to make it known that they are together.

Miki's 3 years older than Javier...nice to know he appreciates older women. ;)

Darn I missed my chance. ;)