Volosozhar and Trankov engaged on New Year's Eve | Golden Skate

Volosozhar and Trankov engaged on New Year's Eve

euroskate

Final Flight
oh wow, i didnt notice that she split with former partner and now coach morozov and moved on to trankov. now when googling i see that already happend last year. surprised. wonder if there was a lot of drama

ntk87

On the Ice
oh wow, i didnt notice that she split with former partner and now coach morozov and moved on to trankov. now when googling i see that already happend last year. surprised. wonder if there was a lot of drama

Well, it seems Morozov and Tatiana split a lot of time ago and they said in many interviews it had nothing to do with this.

All the hapiness for them!! They are a beautiful couple on and off the ice :)

Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker

I doubt there was a drama since Morozov is their coach. ;) I think they are together longer than a year. Anyway, best wishes to them and congratulations. :clap::hb:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
How nice. I wish them the best but what we really want to know is are they going to world's? How is the injury? Can they compete without all the difficult elements of the Chinese and Duhamel and Radford?

borzaya

Final Flight
Congratulations! I'm so happy for them! :love: :clap:

Mazal tov!!
But wasn't New Years eve like more than a month ago?

Yes, but one of the magazines is going to publish this news only now. A guy called Petr Sheksheyev, who seems to be their PR manager (if I'm not mistaken) was with them at Bali and saw it, he was hinting about it in his twitter some time ago, and now is going to publish an article about them, which will contain, among other facts, the information about this proposal.

borzaya

Final Flight
How nice. I wish them the best but what we really want to know is are they going to world's? How is the injury? Can they compete without all the difficult elements of the Chinese and Duhamel and Radford?

No, they said that they are definitely not going to the Worlds. Maybe, they will go to the Team Trophy, but it is still not certain.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Congrats! Beautiful couple!
I hope the marriage won't stop Transkov from his "gossiping" aka inside news. :biggrin:

Arawen

Final Flight
According to Tanya´s Facebook they have been together since at least January 2012 I think, she changed her relationship status then to "In a relationship" and I am certain she didn´t have anyone else between Stas and Max judging by her and Max´s behaviour off ice the latest years :laugh:

So happy for them, wish them all the best :cheer:

Matilda

Medalist
Yay!! It's been obvious from their IG accounts for a long time that they are a couple off the ice.

Congrats to the beautiful, extremely talented couple!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

I thought Tatiana was still with Stanislav as well!!! :slink: (But, at least I'm not the only one that thought that!)

Congratulations to Tatiana and Maxim!!! :cheer:

I like both of them a LOT, so I hope they are very happy together.

And, can I just say that I am so happy that despite changes in the personal relationships between them, everything seems so amicable between Stanislav, Tatiana and Maxim. It says a lot about them as people.

Like, I'm sure I don't need to remind you how a situation like this could get very messy. Nikolai, Elena and Nikita anybody...

But, I digress. All the best to Tatiana and Maxim in their future together, both professionally and personally.

CaroLiza_fan

cocovica

On the Ice
wow! I still wasnt sure if she is with Stanislav or not! Those love sparkles between Tatiana and Max on the ice were too obvious though :D

Is there anyone in here who understands Russian? At least to sum up the main points from the article, pleeease? :)

eli60056

On the Ice
There is a Fan Fest thread on Volosozhar and Trankov of about 300+ pages on this same web site. Any translation on that article and others is most likely to end up there. :)

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
Lol at the people surprised by this... So excited for them!

I think they can keep their SP layout, but in the FS (if they keep most things the same) they'll have to bring back the 3FTh in place of the STh and upgrade a sbs jump either to a 3-3 or a 3-2-2. Of course, this is assuming the judges will still go crazy over them and give them components similar to last season, and even then it'll be close. Also, who knows what other elements D/R, S/K and the Chinese pairs could be adding over this summer. It's almost like they'll be in the same position as Aliona and Robin where they're tech elements are starting to slip/stagnate and they have to rely on their components. I can't see them going to 2018 (or even wanting to, for that matter). Who knows.

Last edited:

Weathergal

Medalist
The sparks seemed to be flying between them even on the ice for a while. Always felt bad for Morozov though although it sounds like it was amicable. Had a feeling it was more than just good pairs chemistry. ;) Happy for them!