Elizabet Tursynbaeva | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Elizabet Tursynbaeva

ice coverage

Record Breaker
OK, maybe someday Elizabet's friends will show up and tell us her real nickname. Until then I will stick with Elizabet. it kinda long for my spelling skills:biggrin:

If she were a rapper I'd be cool with Lil' 'Bet :biggrin:

I will confess that Li'l' Bet made me smile :).

So I will contradict what I just posted :hopelessness: and add a suggestion to the mix: 'Bet 'Baeva.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I will confess that Li'l' Bet made me smile :).

So I will contradict what I just posted :hopelessness: and add a suggestion to the mix: 'Bet 'Baeva.

'Bet 'Baeva will have to be put on hold until she matures a bit and becomes a fully grown Diva. That is definitely a Diva name! :thumbsup:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Elizabet's FP practice report
Tursynbaeva FS runthru 3Lz/2/2, fall 3lz, 3fl, 3sal3toe hand down, pop(guessing it 3Lo), 2axel3toe fall, 2axel. Doing 3lz/3toe outside runthru
seems like she changed her layout and added 2nd 3Lutz; doing 3S3T and 2A3T at 2nd half, i am happy but kinda nervous at the same time:hopelessness: and i guess 3Lz3T is for SP which is also new, i hope she can manage to skate clean and make good senior debut (apart from 2 summer competitions):cheer:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I dont think Elizabet's 3lutz technique is that sound...:hopelessness: If she improved her lutz to the extent that she can do 2 lutz and 3LZ-3T in short, in such a short time. I will be super impressed by this girl.:cheer:

tulosai

Record Breaker

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I like the loop here in the step sequence "where are the clown" (and you know why)
https://youtu.be/R463zUHpWmE?t=84
also, I like the second half when vocal was finished, music transit into strong pipe organ? Her moves respond to that music change really well. It showed variation.
I think it is a better performance than before.
arms:cry::cry:

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i like the 2nd half as well, and her arms :love: i am guessing they are good tears cause her arms reminds you of someone (i know who, i think :biggrin:) :laugh:

firal

Record Breaker
Thanks for the video; love her fluidity across the ice and her arm movements. Dress is gorgeous too.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
here is Elizabet's Fs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBr3HReZfGY&feature=youtu.be
there are some discussion about her musicality on the other thread.
After I watched her FS. I think her musicality and sensitivity is absolutely there as strong as ever. Actually a better performance than previous outing. Definitely feels the music, I wouldn't worry about her musicality.
The only thing is that when she goes into her jumps, she indeed focused more and therefore, feels a disconnect with her over-all flow of the performance, perhaps that's why some people thinks she lacks musicality. When her programs choreo get down to every detail and she matures, by mature I mean not only sensitivity to music but also better control/finesse. Her musicality will shine and I believe she can, considering her team.
I have to say I am really impressed by this little girl and her fast improvement.

Lipea

Final Flight
here is Elizabet's Fs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBr3HReZfGY&feature=youtu.be
there are some discussion about her musicality on the other thread.
After I watched her FS. I think her musicality and sensitivity is absolutely there as strong as ever. Actually a better performance than previous outing. Definitely feels the music, I wouldn't worry about her musicality.
The only thing is that when she goes into her jumps, she indeed focused more and therefore, feels a disconnect with her over-all flow of the performance, perhaps that's why some people thinks she lacks musicality. When her programs choreo get down to every detail and she matures, by mature I mean not only sensitivity to music but also better control/finesse. Her musicality will shine and I believe she can, considering her team.
I have to say I am really impressed by this little girl and her fast improvement.

Totally agree with you, yyyskate.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ahhhh Elizabet did so well here! so proud of her :cheer: here is the video of her reaction after her LP too cute and her english is so good !! i am glad she realises what she needs to work on after seeing other skaters, i saw some comments that saying they were worried about her jumps and possibility of her losing her jumps, i dont know why they think that way :shrug: to me her jumps looks bigger than last year, and i am not worried, she has great team behind her :yay:

regarding musicality, i think she has great musicality and feels the music, it shows on her SP from last season, she hits every note esp at her StSq :love: her problem is performing the programs but she obviously is aware of it and will improve, even comparing to a year ago it shows that she is improving, but i have to say this year's programs dont help her in that regard, i said it before but adding ChSq to her LP is messed up that beautiful program, with the added music part, she starts her StSq earlier than where is originally choreographed and it gives the feeling that she is ahead of the music for like 10 secs (maybe its just me because i watch her LP from JW very often haha)
anyway, quoting Elizabet " see you at Skate America " !!