Boyang Jin Doing Beautiful 4Lz+3T in Practice | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin Doing Beautiful 4Lz+3T in Practice

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Woah, that's amazing! :points:

He was in the Worlds Gala where sadly he did not jump as well as that...how old is he anyway?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
oh wow! i think noone can give you words :laugh: he is 17 :)

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Woah, that's amazing! :points:

He was in the Worlds Gala where sadly he did not jump as well as that...how old is he anyway?

I think he's 17. I'm pretty sure we'll see him in the Seniors in the Autumn along with his rival Shoma.
His jumps are scary when he does them right!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Here's some words: broken knees, broken ankles, broken hips, broken back...

BV, for the curious: 4Lz (13.6) + 3T (4.1) = 17.7.

QuadThrow

Medalist
that is insane:clap:

i do not know HOW he makes the four rotations on the lutz, but he gets it. A quad toe looks easy in comparision to this.

jkun

Final Flight
Now that's a quad lutz. Much better than Rippon's attempts... No hesitation, good speed, little telegraphing. Rippon's are too slow--he can't get the height from the rotations and he probably rotates slower than Boyang.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
:drama: :points:

The rivary between Uno and Jin will be interesting....pure jumper versus artistry :popcorn:

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He's going to be a huge star. And could be a huge threat in these next number of years. 'Nuff said.

Flaya

Match Penalty
I am still scratching my head that the Chinese federation sent Song Nan to Worlds instead of him.

I mean he ended up 2nd in Juniors and NOW THIS! He is already 17 (Nam Nguyen competed at Senior Worlds at 15 his first year).

I do not think the decision came out of bad will or something but it was very poor strategically.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
That's amazing, how the heck did he manage to lose to Shoma? I missed Jr. this season, so this is all very interesting.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
That's amazing, how the heck did he manage to lose to Shoma? I missed Jr. this season, so this is all very interesting.

He has some competition jitters on the big stages. So he beat Shoma at their first JGP then Shoma beat him (with his new quad and triple axel) at the JGPF, then again at Junior Worlds, but it was a closer finish that time. Boyang is capable of some amazing TES, but his PCS is still quite low. Shoma is the opposite.

Anyway, this 4LZ is the bomb. I wonder when we will see it in his SP or LP? :popcorn:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
He has some competition jitters on the big stages. So he beat Shoma at their first JGP then Shoma beat him (with his new quad and triple axel) at the JGPF, then again at Junior Worlds, but it was a closer finish that time. Boyang is capable of some amazing TES, but his PCS is still quite low. Shoma is the opposite.

Anyway, this 4LZ is the bomb. I wonder when we will see it in his SP or LP? :popcorn:

Oh boy, this is going to be a tight race, likely to be controversial too next few years... I am excited.
TES VS PCS crazy http://www.isuresults.com/results/wjc2015/SEG002.HTM

...off to search for youtube clips.

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Boyang is feast or famine. His FS at Jr. Worlds was great, but he also as crashed and burned. I do think he has improved in his overall skating and performance.

Isn't he the reigning national champ? He should been sent...they seem to like Nan Song. (The fed, that is). They sent him instead of Yan Han in 2013 despite the later medaling at 4CC that year.