Nathan Chen | Page 808 | Golden Skate

Nathan Chen

sheetz

Record Breaker
Yes, I admit to wondering about Romain's wardrobe on occasion.

He does seem to enjoy shopping at Orange County's nicer malls. :)

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
They aren’t far from South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa (at least without traffic) ... the most high-end mall in California - and I think that’s where Mariah and Romain took their Valentine’s Day photo in front of Tiffany’s.

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
I thought the unbuttoned look was deliberate:)

Liked his costumes at The Ice last year, more than at any other show!

skfan

Final Flight
Maybe not the best shirt to skate in but he looked radiant, mature and comfortable in that shirt;)...and that smile :love:

Ok, I get it, he looked gorgeous and happy and uninhibited, but I can't give the shirt the credit, because he always looks great when he smiles. :love: Especially with his arm caught in Shoma's elbow. :biggrin:

lurkz2

On the Ice
You're welcome. I keep wondering if he could have asthma and not realize it. Seasonal allergies have also been brutal this Spring so far.

Yeah before my asthma got diagnosed I had coughs that would last a month or two regularly!

Thanks for all your reports and for Mamamiia's gorgeous videos. :luv17:

alexaa

Final Flight

alexaa

Final Flight
I didn't take videos myself this time. I just set the camera up and had someone doing it for me:biggrin:. :dev2: when I found out the finale wasn't exactly Nathan focused though.

I hope the person wasn’t beaten up by you ;). He or she did a pretty good job, probably not to your ultra high standard though. But I really appreciated the video.

Thank you for the videos as always, and thanks a lot for the report about Alice. It is so reassuring to know Nathan has such an enthusiastic big sister to cheer for him. We all know he has super supportive family, but still reading about those actions make me feel so happy for him.

Thanks oly2018 and penniavaswen for your report. It is nice to know he is getting better.

Ic3Rabbit and lurkz2, what you said made sense, BUT, I refused to believe it. It must be something temporary temporary temporary which bothers him. He would be fine once he gets back Cali after all the exams are over :pray:

skfan

Final Flight
Thanks skfan. Here is another partial close up of Caravan.

You can see some cute facial expressions around 1:20 mark.

https://youtu.be/XdIYDZH13VU

Hope you already found a way to download. If not, you can try the instructions on wikihow

https://m.wikihow.com/Download-YouTube-Videos

Thank you, bonita, for helping me with youtube.

I'm glad you pointed out that part of the Caravan video. He looks really happy performing for the crowd!

I'm hoping On Ice Perspectives will film and share bits of Next to me at practice, maybe? But in any case, it doesn't seem the boy is just burning the candle at both ends, he's also *enjoying* it. Amazing. :)