2016 Japan Open | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Japan Open

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Come baaaack Odaddy! I know he's making so much more money now, but I miss him on the GP and other competitions.
-And there's nothing wrong with his jumping legs.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Woo Oda! Still got it. Makes me wish he was back in the competive ranks. Can't wait to see!

Jeremy did a decent job. I'd be interested to see what TES he got.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Javier Fernandez
4T 4S-3T 3A-2T 4S 2A 3Lz 3F-1Lo-2S 3Lo

Again, all credit to @shintota_sports on Twitter for this. He/she is a lifesaver :yes:

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
Javier Fernandez

4S+3T
4T
3A+2T
4S
2A
3Lz
3F+1Lo+2S
3Lo

TES 98.08
TSS 192.20

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
Looking forward to watch my favourite ladies' programs ... Gracie,Zhenya and Anna

Layback11

Record Breaker
Looking forward to watch my favourite ladies' programs ... Gracie,Zhenya and Anna

Me, too, except that I don't know if we'll ever get video (there is no way I'm staying up until 2:30 AM, even for Gracie), and the fact that two of the three you named make me nervous. :hopelessness:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Adam Rippon 166.85 - TES 83.33
4Lz (fall) 3F-3T 3A-1T 3A 3Lz-2T-2Lo 3Lo 3Lz (tano)

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Me, too, except that I don't know if we'll ever get video (there is no way I'm staying up until 2:30 AM, even for Gracie), and the fact that two of the three you named make me nervous. :hopelessness:

Last year's was uploaded to YT, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this year too :peace:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
The fact that Jeremy is a tiny bit ahead of Adam is making me giggle nervously. Jeremy keeps his fans hopes alive...
But Oda is still in 2nd! :love:

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
I think someones will upload to youtube or dailymation if you can't watch it live ... Don't worry

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The fact that Jeremy is a tiny bit ahead of Adam is making me giggle nervously. Jeremy keeps his fans hopes alive...

I was thinking the same. And he's scored better than the rest of the us men except Jason. (Yes, can't compare scores across comps,etc.