Anna Shcherbakova | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I like your strategy best for Anna. Why push her?

I don't think they need to be pushed. Those girls, just like any other athletes who were managed to withstand it into this phase must have their own will and ambitions. They are also smart and know that for success they need to be better than the rest. Don't see them just like bunch of innocent angels. That is not that I speak bad about them, ambitions and will to succeed are absolutely natural.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
True. Who is the woman in that picture?
Let me guess. You are a Scott Hamilton fan, and have not watched ice dancing in years and years 😁. On the other hand, you did not ask who the man in the picture was. So maybe you just were being extremely sarcastic (I remember one or two Scott Moir fans who thought Tessa was mediocre at best - perhaps one of them was/were you?) 🤔?

Azikin

Medalist
So she's skating at two of the first four GP events.. that's more than we could have hoped for several months ago... :thumbsup:

The Finn

Record Breaker
Second JGP for Anya!

That is great but we still have to wait for a bit to be sure because traditionally Russian Fed has done some changes for their early JGP assignments after the test skate events. No changes has been done so far in any discipline but I would think they will do some within a next day or two.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Such great news! Maybe this second assignement will encourage Anna even more at the first JGP to perform well (if the assignements will remain the same),so she'll feel more relaxed. She really has so much potential, I am rooting for her to be successful and be the first lady to land the 4Lz in a comp :luv17:

tars

Record Breaker
Sorry, but this means nothing. If she doesn't take the first 2 places in her 1st JGP, she will lose this place.
Gulyakova took silver last year and haven't stepped on JGP ice ever again. :confused2:

tars

Record Breaker
cause she got pretty low scores (181), Panenkova and Samodurova got 186-187 and first places
Scoring is unclear to me with all the changes. Do you think Anna can win with one fall on a quad, while others are clean? :think: