2016 Autumn Classic Pairs Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Pairs Short Program

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Charlie is like the cutest guy ever. If he ever NOT smiling? Such a joy to watch. How anyone could dislike this pair is beyond me. :love:

tulosai

Record Breaker
The Aussies are just too wholesome cute to pull off a dirty blues number. Why don't they find some nice ingenue duet from a musical and skate to that instead? This is really painful (you're nicer than me tulosai--it's painful).

To be honest I'm pretty sure I wrote a scathing post about them once last year after watching them in 3 B's in a row, and them being increasingly awful each time and actively fearing for her life the last time but I've tried to clear my mind and get over it... they're unfortunately doing the best they can and if their fed is willing to send them it's not so hard to partially avert my eyes once in a while.

(Perhaps I'm not really all that nice after all...)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
How cute are they! They just need to polish out those little tech mistakes (and stay healthy). Please stay healthy

tulosai

Record Breaker
These two are everything. I'm really, really looking forward to seeing them develop over the next few years because they really are excellent performers and technicians- I can't wait to see where all this talent takes them!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
A really fun program! I think they will be first because of the harder SBS jumps, but we'll see.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
What was that butt swirling at the end? :laugh:

Cute and happy program that reflecting their personalities.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:luv17::love: So fun. I have very few skaters I truly root for no matter what, and these two are definitely on that list.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
These two are everything. I'm really, really looking forward to seeing them develop over the next few years because they really are excellent performers and technicians- I can't wait to see where all this talent takes them!

To the top of the world podium, hopefully (or Olympic)!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well S/B get at least 73 bonus points for a Louis Armstrong song that ISN'T Hello Dolly or What a Wonderful World. It's early days, and a bit rough around the edges, but this is going to be a highlight to watch the rest of the season. I would just tell them, Project the Joy! It really suits their style to a capital S.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Julianne and Charlie get points for multiple adorableness.

Great skate for them! I liked all the points where they made sharp movements, in unison, at musical notes! Really cool.:cool:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Aaaah! Amazing! Love them so much. I shall celebrate for the by eating some ice cream and cuddling with my puppy. :laugh:

I really wish I could hear Meagan Duhamel's play by play for them. :devil: did anyone figure out who they are commentating for?