2016 Skate America TV & Live Stream | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America TV & Live Stream

Vili67

On the Ice
I just get eurosport to my tablet. Hope to see GP skating there.
But i have understand they don't send live all there.
But im very disappointed to finland yle.
Several years they have send GP-Skate but not this year:mad:
Eny experiences to eurosport would love to hear???????????

Lysambre

Final Flight
Eurosport France 1 and 2 became available on my box just a few weeks ago,

I checked, and while I haven't seen any live showing, I've seen that they will be showing at least parts of this event. So far, it seems to be scheduled for Saturday evening, 8pm (french time), on Eurosport 2.

I've never really watched french comments on skating, so I'll give it a try.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
EXACTLY!
BTW I did what they recommended and tested it by trying to watch something on IN. The commercial came up just fine but the screen has now been buffering for 2 minutes. And that's not even a live stream. Why is it that I have no problems watching videos on any website except IN?

I get the same experience as you...perfect commercial followed by lower quality slower through put content. It does help if your internet download speed is greater than 5 meg and closer to 10 meg is better.
Go to
http://www.speedtest.net/
And click "Begin Test"...
But even if you have good connect speed, it seems the more people are using IN the slower it is....I dont know much about the net but streaming doesnt seem to buffer like YOUTUBE does. It freezes up momentarily, than continues on.
Since YOUTUBE works perfectly on my machine, I think the problem is that INW needs to upgrade its system, but of course they dont want to come out and tell you that....so they use Flash and Java as a scapegoat. All of that is a wild ummm guess but since others seem to have streaming down pat, it makes you wonder. I hope they get their act together. Right now, I can put my laptop in the living room, connect to my router through a signal booster, and plug the laptop's HDMI port into my big screen.
Mostly it works cause I have unlimited unthrottled data and a good signal to noise ratio between the laptop and the router...but when it doesnt work even trying to watch on my desktop which is hard wired into the router wont work. Sigh. I just went to IN and after a bunch of failures to log in due to IN's fault, I was able to log in and watch Mariah Bell's short at the International Classic "On Demand". There is buffering on demand but the quality is still not up to Youtube. Double sigh.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker

Yes, they do.
You should have access to a bunch of channels on the Eurosport player. E1, E2, plus others. One of those other ones is the ISU channel. It is listed.
E2 airs most of the competitions live, but not the ones during the night, so like tonight, the Pairs and Ladies SPs are not on E2. They are, however, all live on the ISU stream. Not with commentary, though, at least not the ones during the night.

MalAssada

Medalist
Does anyone know if Hola manages to fool the ISU stream? It is geoblocked in Latin America, yet I have no idea who is broadcasting (or even if it will).

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Does anyone know if Hola manages to fool the ISU stream? It is geoblocked in Latin America, yet I have no idea who is broadcasting (or even if it will).

It should, yes. Just set it somewhere where skating is unlikely to be a thing. Afghanistan, Eritrea are offered I remember that.

ETA Scratch that. It's giving me proxy errors with Hola. Hmm.

Last edited:

Alex D

Record Breaker
But im very disappointed to finland yle.
Several years they have send GP-Skate but not this year:mad:
Eny experiences to eurosport would love to hear???????????

Skate America is also broadcasted completely online, but you need the Eurosport Player for it. They also intend to show Skate Canada, what happens afterwards I can´t say.

katymay

Medalist
It should, yes. Just set it somewhere where skating is unlikely to be a thing. Afghanistan, Eritrea are offered I remember that.

ETA Scratch that. It's giving me proxy errors with Hola. Hmm.

I use Tunnel Bear as an extension to Chrome. Hola is a bit suspect.

MIM

Medalist
I just subscribed for icenetwork. But my iPhone does not play icenetwork live feed. :palmf:
I tried with other browsers; Mozilla, puffin, chrome. But no success...Is there any ways to watch in on iPhone?

auser

Record Breaker
Check for streaming links posted in the threads for the individual events (eg Ladies SP, Pairs SP, etc)

Last edited:

MeltedIce

On the Ice
Good spanish auser! :hap36: We use "de nada" in Spain, not sure in latin america :think:
The ISU channel is working for the archive streams, I'll tell you this evening what happens with the live stream (I have spanish eurosport in the tv, but there seems to be a tenis competition and my brother is fighting me for the use of the tv :mad: )

You are welcome (de nada or estás bienvenido ... wish my Spanish was better:)). I am glad the ISU channel is working for you:hap10:.