Trophée de France: Predictions Game Round 4 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Trophée de France: Predictions Game Round 4

nipman

On the Ice
OMG!!! I got Bronze for Men, Silver for Ladies and Gold for Pairs!!! This made my day:hap93:

andromache

Record Breaker
FYI ice dance results will be incoming tonight.

Thanks for your patience and I hope that the fact that I am a hopeless procrastinator makes the fun and suspense last a little longer for you all :biggrin:.

andromache

Record Breaker
Delivering scores as promised!

LOTS of medal-winners in ice dance. More medal-winners than not.

GOLD MEDALISTS: MsLiinaLii, Nathan13, theskatingbutterfly, MeltedIce, ines42575, Gia_Sesshoumaru, Sackie, naz, koatcue, lightsout, MalAssada, sarahjoanne, ladykk, Jagger, Moxiejan, Nyscorp6, mis751, Weathergal

SILVER MEDALISTS (y'all get major props since there aren't many of you): Invisiblespiral, apgold, jenaj, StitchMonkey

And finally our BRONZE MEDALISTS (the vast majority of entrants, the vast majority of whom switched G/P and H/D just like I did): Crossover, Marin, voolfee, corynna, matmuh, Yatagarasu, sunnyouyang, silverfoxes, nox1, Fetinia, surimi, sunnystars, randomfan, rosacotton, eta, icekiwi, cer, 4everchan, MIM, andromache, lennicky, desertskates, Daniel1998, pherx4, glorybox6, Tastetherainbow, HR4, LadyB, TTM, Poice, nikki51, Lydia1703, Totentanz, NoNameFace, Icebethy, text_skate, ptskate, Elaine, daphenaxa, Pere, nipman, shyne, Florencito, lost3iron, Tgee, psuanne, noctiluca, Starsfan84, berry8, Puchi, Max2skating, greta, karpenko, sabinfire, semosk8fan, karne, xibsuarz, mirai4life, el henry, hydroblader, casualfan, Xorasy, sammyott, lady_bee, pippuripihvi, canarycry, sequinsgalore, alebi, Sugarpova, CaroLiza_fan, Kirei, daylightescapades!

Scores will be posted on the spreadsheet shortly. Congrats to our many many many medalists!