Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 47 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Thank God if he is. Kid is now quite good in evading the press, my little ninja in training.

Heads up: The videos on DM will be up until tomorrow morning 7:00 JST. This is in accordance to my personal rules in uploading fandom stuffs through the years. I finished ripping 2012-2013 but having trouble on the last part of the DVD, so just be patient. I will be out of town though so I won't have the time to work on it for a while.

Thanks Ayarose and don't worry we'll wait ^^

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Did Kanako play with Yuzuru's kendama? I want a kendama now.
And yes, he's in Toronto, those are his skating buddies.:)

Thanks to everyone for the updates!

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Heads up: The videos on DM will be up until tomorrow morning 7:00 JST. This is in accordance to my personal rules in uploading fandom stuffs through the years. I finished ripping 2012-2013 but having trouble on the last part of the DVD, so just be patient. I will be out of town though so I won't have the time to work on it for a while.
Thank you so much! We'll wait for the new vids patiently.:)

Pamigena

Record Breaker
those things come in about a gazillion colors and it's not that hard to get one ;) and if she can do that trick, I'll just assume that she's got one of her own :laugh: that takes a certain amount of practice

pooh91

Rinkside
Did the blogger share how they met? :popcorn:

The one who took that photo seems to be the mother/relative of the guy (John Hallman) beside Yuzu and that day they rode the same bus by chance...He's a Swedish junior skater (same as the girl Natasja Remstedt) that does his summer training at the Cricket Club so they are training mates^^ On his blog he wrote he'll train in Toronto for 5 weeks (I saw that they've at least been there for a month already so they are lucky to meet Yuzu before they leave :laugh: )

The comment to this picture: "It is inspiring to train alongside worldstars like Yuzuru Hanyu."

echotpe

On the Ice
【article】Brain Orser's latest interview.

http://skateguard1.blogspot.tw/2014/07/interview-with-brian-orser.html

See how he answers the question of "Who are your three favorite skaters of all time and why?" ;)

Q: Who are your three favorite skaters of all time and why?

A: My favorite skaters of all time are Robin Cousins, Stephane Lambiel, Janet Lynn and Kurt Browning. BUT... today my favorite skaters are Yuzuru Hanyu, Javier Fernandez and Nam Nguyen.

Q: What's one thing most people don't know about you?

A: As someone who has been in the media from a young age, I don't think there is any thing that people don't know. (Same to Yuzu:) )