Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

jimeonji

Final Flight
Some LQ video of FaOI rehearsal on Toyama news (1) and (2)!!! Does anybody know if any of the July shows are going to be broadcasted?

Yuzuru screws up at one point during the group number and hides his face. :laugh: It would have been hilarious if he had skated to this.
thanks for the link! I quote-posted it in the Dai thread if you don't mind :)

Kohane

Rinkside
In the first video Yuzuru says that he keeps his medal in his home IN BOX XDDD

My first post XD I was there for some time, but only read posts >.<

jimeonji

Final Flight
In the first video Yuzuru says that he keeps his medal in his home IN BOX XDDD

My first post XD I was there for some time, but only read posts >.<
welcome!!! post often and help us by translating when you can :biggrin:

smasma

On the Ice
The number of his fans raised during Olympics but most of his new fans are so young, some of them have said they cannot watch COC or WC because of study or too far away from Shanghai. He has more fans than other skaters but figure skating is not so popular in China.
Chinese fans are also worried about his Janpanese fans's occupying the first few rows. They are so so so passionate. Tickets are cheaper and more available comparing to NHK and it's so close from Japan to Shanghai, which is quite convenient for them. What a fun!

You do have a point. Figure skating is not a mainstream sport yet in China. You have given me hope! Thank you :clap:

jimeonji

Final Flight
Does anyone know the website to purchase online ticket for the COC? Thanks in advance :)

I suspect posting in the CoC thread may be helpful to you so people that have gone to CoC can give you info.
But after some googling, here's the official site's tickets page, but the official site hasn't updated with this year's dates and skaters, so I don't think you'll have much luck there. The site redirects you to this page to purchase tickets, and if you click 'booking' it looks like that's where you'd book tickets, but that site is also still not updated with this year's info. But as CoC gets closer, those are the websites I would be checking regularly.

alia jackson

Record Breaker
I suspect posting in the CoC thread may be helpful to you so people that have gone to CoC can give you info.
But after some googling, here's the official site's tickets page, but the official site hasn't updated with this year's dates and skaters, so I don't think you'll have much luck there. The site redirects you to this page to purchase tickets, and if you click 'booking' it looks like that's where you'd book tickets, but that site is also still not updated with this year's info. But as CoC gets closer, those are the websites I would be checking regularly.

Great!! Thanks a lot Jimeonji :clap:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Thank you for the links :biggrin: His SP is looking more polished already and its only been a few days :yay: The part where he messed up the steps in the group dance was cute, I like the hood on him lol

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
also cup of china is the only grand prix he hasn't medalled yet, so he may want to "avenge" his 2011 outing there...

And if he does in fact medal there he will be one of only two (the other being Mao) to medal at all 7 circuits of the GP :)

YesWay

&#22235;&#24180;&#12418;&#12363;&#12369;&#12390;&#
Record Breaker
And if he does in fact medal there he will be one of only two (the other being Mao) to medal at all 7 circuits of the GP :)
I'm hoping to see him WIN all 7 GP events eventually, not just medal ! :-D (same as Mao!)

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I think he's mentioned in a press conference that his costumes are made by the same person who makes costumes for Johnny Weir.
oh oh :laugh:
Meoima, can you already smell it? :biggrin: *sniff sniff*
I think it smells like there's a lot of bling in the air

Meoima

Match Penalty
oh oh :laugh:
Meoima, can you already smell it? :biggrin: *sniff sniff*
I think it smells like there's a lot of bling in the air
I am here... And I am crying...:cry::cry:
Fingers cross for something less Weir-ish! :bang: my dream is being shattered!

Pamigena

Record Breaker
You have to think positive. It really could be worse. He could totally go from Weir-ish to completely Weir without the -ish. Imagine what that would look like :biggrin: (or better don't, I'm not sure how high your tolerance for nightmares is)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I think Johnny had some very nice costumes. Not all of course, but what skater has great costumes 100% of the time?

Many Yuzuru fans are also fans of Johnny...just saying. And Yuzuru himself is one, obviously.