Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018 | Page 162 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018

giulia95

Medalist
YYYYYUUUUUUZZZZUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't even imagine what's happening in Sendai right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I actually can't believe I'm not crying. Maybe in a few hours, when I finish eating victory brownies :yes2:

(Best podium! Best podium! Best podium!)

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Eyes puffy from all my crying. Not coherent. Just...thank you Yuzu.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
You guys....he did it. He did it.
Even after the odds were against him with that injury, the little competition time he got
He still pulled through

Thank you, Yuzuru. You are not only an exemplary athlete, you are also an exemplary human being. Through all that hard work he did the past 4 years he achieved this.

I can just say congratulations and I’m so thankful I got into figure skating because of him.

Yuii Murasaki

On the Ice
My hands just stopped shaking. I was crying like a baby.
I'm so proud of you, Yuzu! Thank you for everything you have done for FS. :sad21::sad21:

yude

Record Breaker
Did you guys see that choreo sequence!!?? I will never forget that moment!!

I have no words. Congratulations, Yuzuru!! You are my hero, always :sad4: :yahoo:

And my 3 weeks of praying at the shrine worked :eeking:

Spinning

On the Ice
Congratulations Yuzuru! His mental fortitude is out of this world. I'm glad to see him growing into great young man who goes by his head along with his heart!

Plz stay and give us another quad.:clap:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Amazing effort!!! So proud of Yuzu for not only delivering such a great performance but going that extra mile and saving the jumps that needed it and he did so at all cost and in spite of gravity. He was on a mission and it felt like he not only took us along but he welcomed sharing it with us. Wow. I’m just so happy for him. He’s the best skater of this era and his story will live on for as long as the sport exists.

Congrats!!! Time to celebrate :yahoo:

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
So jealous, I don't have any sweets at home and it 12:43 am, I can't go shopping :sad21:

I started stress baking after the Pairs SP and haven't run out yet, haha. I might need to make some muffins or something to last through Dance and Ladies though.

Just before the Olympics I wouldn't even tell my best friend my dream podium because I was terrified I'd jinx it! And now it's REAL. Between tonight and Pairs I literally cannot remember ever being this happy about the Olympics before! :hb: