Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018 | Page 161 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018

sajoya

On the Ice
Well, everyone. This is it. After 4 years, we're here again watching Yuzuru compete at the Olympics. I must say it's been a wild journey following this cute dork. Although this journey had it's stressful moments that made me restless for days, it was an experience I will never forget. I wish Yuzuru the best, and may he have the best skate of his life! No matter what happens, he will always be my #1 skater in figure skating.

Nontama0817

On the Ice
I think it will be really a miracle if he can skate clean in FS, since FS is totally different story from SP. I don't think he could do much run-throughs before coming to pyong chang as he could only start doing quads practice 2 and half weeks ago. But his strong determination and all the thoughtful experienced guidance of his coaches and with the help of SEIMEI, he can do it!! All the best for YUZU.
I have to work today, :sad4:I have to bail my client out. I am relieved a bit, cause I am too nervous.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Somebody hold me, I dont know If I can make it through the last group without a mental meltdown [emoji24]

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
These past four years, you have give us more than we deserve. Always proud of you. Thank you Yuzuru Hanyu....Otsukaresama.

I'm just beyond glad the colossal dark cloud of this quadrennial is finally over.

iorii

On the Ice
My dream podium. I cried. I'm still sobbing as I type this. I feel so honored to be able to watch these skaters' performance, not just Hanyu.

Thank you thank you thank you Yuzuru. Thank you so much. That was such an explosive Seimei. So happy to see how happy he was on the ice, the most important thing.

Congratulations Yuzuru!!

firal

Record Breaker
You did it!!!! Thank you!!! We are so privileged to have witness what you bring to this world!!

dna5019

Final Flight
I am crying. :sad21: And to see the look on his face when he realized that he won the gold... I can't even imagine how he must be feeling right now. Well done, Yuzuru. You truly are one of the greats and I'm so happy I was able to witness this incredible moment. :clapper:

rikaquegira

On the Ice
It wasn't perfect but I couldn't care less!
I'm so happy for him!!!
And I'm seriously sleep deprived. I'll be able to feel my emotions better tomorrow. I know I'll rewatch his performances over and over again.
[emoji173]️

Well my husband knows what to say "Son of a ... did it" :palmf:

Please don't be angry with him, he is just so happy :biggrin:

Now I want to see who dares to call any newbies "the greatest athlete that the sport has ever seen"?