Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018 | Page 329 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Don't forget that if he doesn't repeat quads, he can do two -3T combos. He'd probably do 4T/4S3T and 3A3T.

LOL made a layout a while back, and completely misplaced it. Shouldn't be sleepy when you're posting one on a forum.

Should be 4T+3T, and 3A+3Tx

yude

Record Breaker
I'm feeling like he is going to do 4Lo again, and try 4A at sometime and somewhere (really have to see how the practice goes though) and drop 3F :sad21: I thought the bonus to all types of jumps was interesting at first, but now I started to feel the proposal would not pass. But if it passes, Yuzuru might go for it depends on the bonus rate.

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
I have two questions as I wasn't able to visit GS since after the Olympics

1) when will be the announcement of Grand Prix assignment?
2) Will Yuzuru be competing in Grand Prix?

squall1111

Match Penalty
I have two questions as I wasn't able to visit GS since after the Olympics

1) when will be the announcement of Grand Prix assignment?
2) Will Yuzuru be competing in Grand Prix?
He will compete at GP. The Announcements will be after end of June

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
:palmf: will he be at a good condition to participate in GP? I know that taking a season off can be damaging just like what happened to Mao and P.Chan. But he need time to heal his injury... Yuzuru:drama:

The Annouwwncements will be after end of June

:thank:

squall1111

Match Penalty
:palmf: will he be at a good condition to participate in GP? I know that taking a season off can be damaging just like what happened to Mao and P.Chan. But he need time to heal his injury... Yuzuru:drama:

:thank:
He is planning to do all Faoi ice shows so I am sure he has healed tremendously

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Having just watched the Continues rebroadcast - all three of them now - can I gently boggle at the fact that they STILL had no ads whatsoever????

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Having just watched the Continues rebroadcast - all three of them now - can I gently boggle at the fact that they STILL had no ads whatsoever????

CS Asahi channels are actually pay-channels. The fees cut down their need for advertisements within shows.

Oh, he's still doing shows, I forgot. He has been to Toronto, though, right? Maybe he already has a new program.

And that drawing's beautiful.

Imov

Medalist
Even if I cannot see FaOI live, thank goodness there is TV airings.
Will Yuzu show us somethng new? Let's wait and see.

Forgive my blabber but, this has been bothering me after watching a documentary on how he managed to do quads before PC.
When he got injured last november, from that time till January jump success is low to none.
Then he took pain killers and got to jump 3A, 2-3weeks before competition. Due to diligent training his body knew how to do the jumps. The only antagonist is the pain.
So PC was won and he took time off the ice. Missing worlds and until CiONTU it is a span of a month to a month and a half? Then after that he said no pain killers anymore and it doesn't hurt.
I am assuming he won't be jumping in FaOI and doesn't need too. Yuzu is glorious enough.
So in total it means March to July, its a total of 5 months of no jumping right? or maybe he will practice again by June before competitions start?
I just really hope that when commences his jumps it really won't hurt anymore. And the new rules of the ISU will be helpful his road to recovery.

yude

Record Breaker
I am assuming he won't be jumping in FaOI and doesn't need too. Yuzu is glorious enough.
So in total it means March to July, its a total of 5 months of no jumping right? or maybe he will practice again by June before competitions start?
I just really hope that when commences his jumps it really won't hurt anymore. And the new rules of the ISU will be helpful his road to recovery.

Yuzuru said in CiONTU to the fans, "Next time I see you, I'll be jumping!", I guess it was still his wish though :biggrin: In interview given after the first show of CiONTU, he said he had not tried Lo, F, Ltz yet, so if he was pain free enough to do other jumps at that time, he might have already started practicing from a single or double jump, but it is just my guess. I think we'll have new interview when he comes back to Japan and hope we're going to have good news :) And I agree that he doesn't need the jumps if he is not ready, other elements can make us happy ;)