Riko Takino | Golden Skate

Riko Takino

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Riko Takino (Japanese: 滝 野 莉 子) is a Japanese figure skater. She was born on 14 March 14, 2002, in Osaka, Japan.

She is the silver medalist of the 2017 Junior Bavarian Open and bronze medalist of the 2017 JGP Brisbane, Australia.

She is coached by Noriko Oda and Nobunari Oda (he competed at the Olympic level and is a multiple medalist at the ISU Four Continents Championships and the 2005 World Junior Champion).

ISU Bio
Rinkresults.com entry
Instagram

Personal Best Total Score147.07ISU JGP Cup of Austria 2018
Personal Best Score Short Program50.00ISU JGP Cup of Austria 2018
Personal Best Score Free Skating97.07ISU JGP Cup of Austria 2018

Personal Best Total Score174.16ISU JGP Brisbane 2017
Personal Best Score Short Program60.55ISU JGP Brisbane 2017
Personal Best Score Free Skating113.61ISU JGP Brisbane 2017

Programs and Videos
2019/2020
SP: no information found
FS: no information found

2018/2019
SP: "Ave Maria"
FS: "Carmen" by Georges Bizet
JGP Linz 2018

2017/2018
SP: Poeta by Vicente Amigo
FS: Les Miserables by Claude-Michel Schoenberg

JGP Minsk 2017
JGP Brisbane 2017

2016/2017
SP: The Firebird by Igor Stravinsky
FS: Les Miserables soundtrack

Japan Championships 2016

Competitive History

Rows in azure - Japan domestic competitions

Excerpt from the OP
This girl is very cute and fast. :) She is a silver medalist of JGP 2017 in Brisbane.

Last edited by a moderator:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
for me, it was love at 1st sight when i saw her at Japanese Nationals last season, she has so much charisma and great body movement and flow:love: if only she pops her jumps less often :dbana:

iorii

On the Ice
I didn't know her before, she's great! Nice flow and edge, definitely will look out for her from now!

Plumededragon

Medalist
Wait, Nobu is one of her coaches?? I had no idea, lol!
Just one more reason to look out for this girl. :) it’s probably too early to tell, but is she staying junior for the next season? She’s age eligible for senior, but she might not go for it yet...

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Wait, Nobu is one of her coaches?? I had no idea, lol!
Just one more reason to look out for this girl. :) it’s probably too early to tell, but is she staying junior for the next season? She’s age eligible for senior, but she might not go for it yet...

he was at K&C at last year's Nationals :luv17:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1XvTXkLqVc

she is one of my favourites, i just love how expressive she is both with her body movements and face, she feels the music

sakurano

Final Flight
Oh I remember her at this year's Japanese nationals she skates on Poeta her dress looks like Satoko's. She has the future is a pity that Japan has a lot of talent times we miss some.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just updated her OP. I've added all the results, some more videos and info about this season's programs. Enjoy :)

BTW, if someone recognizes the music she used the last two season, I would appreciate this information. I could add it to the OP.