Gold supports friends at US Nats | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Gold supports friends at US Nats

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She tweeted after the ladies event that she wants to come back to skating and was so inspired by them. 😊

For real? If so i think she was thinking damn if i just get my jumps back i can beat all these girls with one hand tied behind my back.

skatinggold

On the Ice
Wow is that really her twitter account or has it been hacked. She is so honest and real.. I like this new Gracie.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Hope she can get inspired by Mirai's come back... they share similar path.. Almost 'it' girl, all former national champions, publically and spectacularly dumped by federation and Frank... struggled, yet determined, hardwork, blood sweat and tears...
the great marathon... the great fight! Finally have her 2nd shot for her dream! Both Olympic 4th place as well...

Gooo Mirai!!! Go Gracie!! Take control and fly!!!

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Hope she can get inspired by Mirai's come back... they share similar path.. Almost 'it' girl, all former national champions, publically and spectacularly dumped by federation and Frank... struggled, yet determined, hardwork, blood sweat and tears...
the great marathon... the great fight! Finally have her 2nd shot for her dream! Both Olympic 4th place as well...

Gooo Mirai!!! Go Gracie!! Take control and fly!!!

Maybe she can even go to Tom Z. :)

VenusHalley

Final Flight
Her Twitter is so funny and awesome. I hope she tweets the Olympics too. That would be the hightlight.

kioewen

Spectator
Her Twitter is so funny and awesome. I hope she tweets the Olympics too. That would be the hightlight.
I'd love to see her actually do on-camera commentary at the Olympics. She looked healthy, happy, and so beautiful in that little video clip from NBC of her watching Nationals, and she obviously has a killer wit. I think she had a great time viewing the show and commenting on it.

Honestly, I'd watch the Olympic coverage just to see her, and hear her take.