Austrian Skating options? (Vienna?) | Golden Skate

Austrian Skating options? (Vienna?)

somelikeitpink

On the Ice
Hello!

I'm taking a big leap here, since I'm not sure if anyone here even is from Austria.

But I'll soon be moving back and am really not sure how/where I'm going to continue my skating training there.

I'll probably be moving to vienna, but honestly I'd be grateful for any kind of tip within Austria.

Does anyone know any trainers that can be recommended? Does anyone know how the situation during the summer actually looks like?

I've written the fed already, but I just wondered if maybe I'm lucky and theres someone here who is also from Austria.

Coachwise - I'm not very far so I know that technically I probably could be less picky, but as I am an adult skater and sort of want to do it as intensily as I can when you start at 24, I'd still like to go to someone I can trust. (Obviously also depends if they take beginners)

But really if anyone literally knows anything, any kind of recommondations, or problems or anything you know about it, feel free to let me know :)

I'm thinking I might be going abroad every 2nd month and try and get lessons elsewhere to get some input but obviously I'd need something in the meantime.