Dmitri Aliev: "I worked hard" | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Dmitri Aliev: "I worked hard"

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Sometimes when you quote a post that is being moderated then your response will disappear so people do not continue to comment on the original post.

Well i don't know about deletion but someone else made that comparison in the first page
And also in the Mens SP thread

I don't see why you guys are fighting to have it heard though,
It's not the great of a comparison imo

But the post I replied to has not disapeared, I wasn't the one who made the comparism, my response disagreed with it. I don't have any problem with someone disagreeing with me, and I wasn't trying to stir up the controversy, but I have problem when my post with just a response disapears for no reason. Tbh, I don't agree with this approach.

Edit: It's ok, the post has appeared again. Maybe I'll edit it so it doesn't sound passive agressive.

Putina

On the Ice
I do not know if Aliev will reuse this Masquerade program in the future, but this program really calls for strategically placed seductive smiles. I hope he incorporate them into it!

Warwick360

Medalist
BOY I hope not.

But I don't think it's possible. Yuna wasn't the ISU's poster girl anymore because she stopped participating in GP events. Yuzu was injured. A world of difference.

Unfortunately this matters just as much as refined, unmatched talent. Glad Yuzu has both.

Yuna was injured too during the 2014 Olympics season. She sustained an injury to her right foot during training. Which is all the why her return made it all the more impressive during the Sochi Olympics.

Yuna was injured too during the 2014 Olympics season. She sustained an injury to her right foot during training. Which is all the why her return made it all the more impressive during the Sochi Olympics.

She stopped participating in them in 2011. But yeah it's impressive.