2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating | Page 796 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
When will the cup of Russia final take place? Is there any link to the competition homepage or maybe even a livestream? Sorry if it was posted already, I didn't find it on the last couple of pages.

tempo

On the Ice
To find livestreaming of JunNats tomorrow, keep an eye on the following channels:

AbnormalSchoolType, Pokav1deo, ЮниорТВ

+ FS LIVE restream the 1tv stream atm (without geoblock I suppose).
Junior TV uses another (not professional) cameras for video, but their stream is real-time, while 1TV has delay.

Scott512

Record Breaker
There is some inside information about Pogorilaya - she works as a couch now - in Tsareva group. It seems there aren't any plans to return to competitions as athlete - atleast in this season.

Hoping she is happy and healthy. Anna has done some TV too. She has the looks. Good luck to Annavas a coach and anything she does.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Kovalchuk has his heart in the right place.

As if Putin or any of the sponsors really care if their price cars get sold. Young sportsmen and -women are an easy target for thugs and armed robbers, and many have been robbed of their flashy cars and possession, also due to their own nonchalance and carelessness unfortunately. Most will gladly trade their expensive and conspicuous import for a smaller more common car when you have to leave it out on the street instead of in a guarded parking day and night.

The key to a nice apartment in a good district in Moscow is quite valuable though since the pressure on the housing market in huge.

Hockey players are generally good people. Best people in team sports.

tempo

On the Ice
I can't see. Is that blocked in my country? Is there another one live stream?

It was already over, it was boy's competition. Girls has another streams. Copy and past "ЮниорТВ" or "FS LIVE" into youtube search and you will find that another streams.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Will there be an English page with the results? If so, if someone knows it can you please pm me or something, I can't find it.

Edit: I'm fine with the Russian page too actually :D

Vandevska

Medalist
Rus Fed saw the inflated scores at US Nats and they were like "We can do better!" :laugh:

Giltedge

Final Flight
It's nice to see Alexei Urmanov represented here (Mariya Pavlova). I think many people have a soft spot for him.

Vandevska

Medalist
I think Ksenia Sinitsina just became a part of my favourites list ^_^

Yuna Luna

Rinkside
Does anyone know if Anya landed her 4Lz in practice yesterday? There are no clips of the beginning of her program :(