2018 Senior Grand Prix Predictions Game HALL OF FAME! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Senior Grand Prix Predictions Game HALL OF FAME!

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
8[SUP]th[/SUP] with 470 points: cathlen, Hyena, lichi, Lyssa, marulia, moonstruck, Pandicorn, Seven Sisters, Spirals for Miles, Winry.

:yahoo:

Thank you so much to all the people who helped organize these games! :thank:

FS101

Rinkside
Wow, I actually won!! I just followed season best scores, past technical scores, and trends! That was mostly same for Menā€™s, Ladies, but I honestly had no clue about Pairs or Ice Dance! šŸ˜

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
You're kidding me that I won Ice Dance? :eek: Wow! Overall I've done better 3 years ago, but I'll take it :biggrin:

And congrats to the winners!

ETA: Just read that I actually was in top3 in ID before the GPF :laugh: Now it makes sense!

LadyB

Record Breaker
9th in both Men and Dance and some good placements during individual GP events. Much better than I expected! Thanks to everyone, it's been fun as usual. :laugh: :hap85:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Pairs
GOLD with 520 points: sweetice.

Overall

5[SUP]th[/SUP] with 1,790 points: sweetice.

:peace:

Congratulations to everyone :clap:

Just to let you and everybody else know that there was a small mistake in the Pairs scoring at the GP Final. The player that had been in 4[SUP]th[/SUP] position in the overall Predictions Game results, Klarnet, has gained 10 points, and so has been elevated to joint 3[SUP]rd[/SUP].

So, because of this, you and everybody else below you are now a place higher!!! :biggrin:

The knock-on effect is that Hyena and NoNameFace have now been elevated from 11[SUP]th[/SUP] position into the Top 10.

The amended results can be seen here:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/s...ALL-OF-FAME!&p=2282304&viewfull=1#post2282304

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

CaroLiza_fan

ragdoll

On the Ice
Congratulations to the winners! I did quite badly myself- only an overall bronze in pairs but better than nothing, LOL. But who cares? This game is so fun and inspiring. Anyway, thanks a lot for organizing and handling it all! Looking forward to the rest of the season.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
CaroLiza fan, I enjoyed seeing all the results in table form. Very fun. :thank: to you and all your wonderful "staff" ! :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you CaroLiza_fan and all the scorers, this was so fun this year with how many people participated but I know it must have been hell to keep up with! :cheer2:

And thanks to the organizers and scorers who make the prediction games possible.

thank you to organizers and scorers for all their work :thank: . I paticipated for the first time and it was much fun!

Thank you so much to all the people who helped organize these games! :thank:

Congratulations to the winners! I did quite badly myself- only an overall bronze in pairs but better than nothing, LOL. But who cares? This game is so fun and inspiring. Anyway, thanks a lot for organizing and handling it all! Looking forward to the rest of the season.

:thank: to you and all your wonderful "staff" ! :)

Awww thank you guys. It means a lot to hear you say that.

Hope to see you over in the Nationals Game when it starts.

CaroLiza fan, I enjoyed seeing all the results in table form. Very fun.

By the way, ever since the season started, I have been toying with the idea of shrinking the font size used in the tables so that the tables fit better on the screen. Just like I have done with the tables in the Fan Fests I run. But, I didn't do it here because it was never done like this in previous seasons, and I like the idea of having continuity.

But, I just took the plunge, and I have to admit, it does look a lot better.

9th in both Men and Dance and some good placements during individual GP events. Much better than I expected! Thanks to everyone, it's been fun as usual. :laugh: :hap85:

The biggest thank you should go to you and all the other scorers. The Predictions Game just would not have been possible without you guys. :bow:

:thank:

CaroLiza_fan

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to the winners and a very big 'Thank You' to to every one who ran the event! :points: