Updates on injured or comeback skaters | Golden Skate

Updates on injured or comeback skaters

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I was wondering if people were wondering and or had news about skaters who are coming back or are injured.

In particular, I would like to know how is Anna Pogoloraya doing? Where is she at in her skating?

What about the Canadian Gabrielle Daleman - I am not even sure really what happened? how is she doing? Is she coming back for Nationals?

Chock and Bates how is their training and recovery?

It has been a couple of weeks since Gracie Gold debut -- how is she doing now?

Of course how are Sui and Han doing too?

Polina Edmunds?

Wakababy?

Hanyu?

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hanyu withdrew from the GPF and Japanese nationals needing about 6 weeks rest and recovery. Hope he will be okay for 4CC and Worlds.

As Ic3Rabbit said, C/B will be at Nationals. They gave a video interview to promote Nationals and gave an update on Maddie's recovery and their training at Gadbois.

I'm not sure about the others. Hope they are all doing okay.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Pogorilaya switched coaches from Tsareva to Viktoria Butsaeva (Volchkova's married name)
She was entered in three events - Russian stage IV and stage V, and Golden Spin, but WD from all of them

rachno2

Record Breaker
Sui/Han have posted a couple of practice videos and are looking good to come back and slay at 4CC. I’m ready.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Sui/Han have posted a couple of practice videos and are looking good to come back and slay at 4CC. I’m ready.

Best news all week. For some reason I was under the impression that they'd be out for the whole season (no particular reason, I just think strange things sometimes). Can't wait to see them again!