Beginner-Moderate Figure Skaters in Metro NYC | Golden Skate

Beginner-Moderate Figure Skaters in Metro NYC

csyl

Spectator
Hi all! New to the forum. I have skated as a teen and recently gotten back to the sport we all love! I'm looking for friends to skate with in the metropolitan NYC/LI area and was wondering if anyone was interested in meeting up. Would love to meet everyone!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hi all! New to the forum. I have skated as a teen and recently gotten back to the sport we all love! I'm looking for friends to skate with in the metropolitan NYC/LI area and was wondering if anyone was interested in meeting up. Would love to meet everyone!

You'd be better off placing this/asking a mod to place this thread in the "Lutz Corner" where (we) all the actual skaters here post/hang out.

Good luck!

Ducky

On the Ice
Hi friend! There is a fantastic adult skating community in NYC. Are you thinking of attending Chelsea Pier's Black Diamond series this summer? It's a good way to meet other adult figure skaters.

Sam L

Medalist

I’m in NYC for a holiday next February if you’re keen to meet up. I want to check out the rink in Brooklyn as I’ll probably be based there.