2011 Skate America Pre-Sale | Golden Skate

2011 Skate America Pre-Sale

DaveT

On the Ice
I apologize if I am putting this in the wrong place. The Event section still has last year's Skate America and I don't seem to be able to find any other thread discussing tickets for this year's Skate America. Members/Friends of USFSA were to get an email today on a pre-sale event before they go on sale to all Friday and I am yet to receive anything. Looking to see if any others may have received something yet. If I read someone else has then I know to contact them to determine the problem. Otherwise I guess I sit and wait but desperately want to avoid waiting around only to discover I missed the opportunity. To me, attending events live is worthless if you can't get in the first couple of rows so I am pretty much pacing the floors right now trying to get in.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
There seems to have been one big FUBAR. First we got an e-mail from the Arena saying to use a certain password for pre-sales, which I did but the computer (no phone numbers are allowed so no human contact) would only give me a seat in section 105, row L, take it or leave it. The, a number of hours later, I got an e-mail from the USFSA saying that there was an updated password, and that we should use THAT. Hopefully, you got that e-mail. I will pm that password to you. Let me know how YOU do on seats....I am going away for the weekend and have expressed my displeasure over this to the USFSA. I donate a chunk of change every year and I just want a bit of consideration from them. I realize that Scottie Bibb and Stacey Marsh leaving the USFSA suddenly created problems but that was some time ago....

(I just went back to the order website and used the USFSA password. This time I got access to the VIP first row tickets for $450. Section 102 row A. It turns out that using the arena "VIP" password for advanced sales only got me a $200 seat in 105, row L. Guess I will have to eat it if they wont refund my money or dump it for a cheep price..... live and learn)

By the way, some people were indeed able to use the Arena advanced sales password/promo code "Lutz" to by good seats in the lower bowl......go figure.

Last edited:

Final Flight
ugh.....the time it's so close to me (15-20 min drive away) i'm going to be on the other side of the country...