2014-2015 GP Predictions game, Round 6: NHK Trophy | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GP Predictions game, Round 6: NHK Trophy

LRK

Record Breaker
ICE DANCE RESULTS

Total predictions: 90 (previous events: 80-88-94-96-93)
Correct winners prediction: 90/90 (100%)
Correct podium prediction: 0/90 (0%) :drama:
Highest result: 50 pts (out of 75)
Lowest result: 25 pts (out of 75)

The winners with 50 points: Poice, LRK and TMC. Congratulations! :cheer:
Silver medalists with 45 points: Florencito, Mrs. P and CaroLiza_fan. Well done!
Bronze medalists with 40 points: shingalas, rosacotton, el henry, Becki, demarinis5, Sam-Skwantch, guenever, Eclair and coolboogie22. Good job!

Congratulations to everyone. :dance:

Woohoo! :cheer: :party2:

(I continue to find it hilarious when I do well in ice dance - because... I have no clue!)

casualfan

On the Ice
NHK Pairs Results

For the final 2014-2015 Grand Prix event we have:

*24 GOLD Medalists with a perfect score of 75 points: shingalas, Poice, SubRosa, Hyena, WoChair, el henry, GF2445, ArcticMonkeys, skateforever, pitterpatter, Sandpiper, aero, WeakAnkles, malif, Florencito, Bea, FreeAgent, sbstien, text_skate, cleo2070, Mentalopes, cjmorton29, sequinsgalore, snowflake

*1 SILVER Medalist with 70 points: CanadianSkaterGuy

*44 BRONZE Medalists with 65 points

Congratulations to everyone!!!! :cheer::party2:

Let me know if you find any calculation mistakes.

So excited to get a medal....even if it is shared with 43 others.:cheer2:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The only ice dance routines I've seen this year are the Shibs, and I just watched Sui/Cong's SP last week for my very first pairs program of the year. Yet I medal in dance and pairs.:rofl:

Men's, where I spend all my time trying to catch up with the last 10 years, I peak at Skate America. We won't mention the men's podium in this competition.:laugh2:

No wonder I love this game...

Congrats to winners, and thanks to our scorers!

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Results for the Ladies event:

Gold: desertskates, katmari, WeakAnkles - 50 points
Silver: alebi, bea, invisiblespiral, rosacotton, Wilhelmina, enlight78, Debrah, Inside edges - 45 points
Bronze: cjmorton29, Florencito, GF2445, Mentalopes, NYscorp6, Pippuriphivi, sequinsgalore, Sini, supsu, YesWay, SaschaJuliaSpins, mis751, Alba - 40 points

Well, scores are low and the medal sharing hippie-like ;)

I have to apologize though, I didn't manage to check the results a 2nd time yet. Still wanted to post them, so you don't have to worry your scores are never going to show up. I'll check them tomorrow - if until then you find any mistakes, please let me know and I'll correct it :)

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States

Silver: alebi, bea, invisiblespiral, rosacotton, Wilhelmina, enlight78, Debrah, Inside edges - 45 points
Bronze: cjmorton29, Florencito, GF2445, Mentalopes, NYscorp6, Pippuriphivi, sequinsgalore, Sini, supsu, YesWay, SaschaJuliaSpins, mis751, Alba - 40 points

:jaw:

Wow! I didn't expect to get a medal in the ladies event, let alone gold. I also shared the bronze in pairs and men. :party:

Thank you to the scorers and congratulations to the winners. :clap:

Last edited:

Wo|flax

Final Flight
NHK Pairs Results

For the final 2014-2015 Grand Prix event we have:

*24 GOLD Medalists with a perfect score of 75 points: shingalas, Poice, SubRosa, Hyena, WoChair, el henry, GF2445, ArcticMonkeys, skateforever, pitterpatter, Sandpiper, aero, WeakAnkles, malif, Florencito, Bea, FreeAgent, sbstien, text_skate, cleo2070, Mentalopes, cjmorton29, sequinsgalore, snowflake

*1 SILVER Medalist with 70 points: CanadianSkaterGuy

*44 BRONZE Medalists with 65 points

Congratulations to everyone!!!! :cheer::party2:

Let me know if you find any calculation mistakes.

:jaw: Perfect score :party2:
Man I should have stuck with my original predictions for Men, but I couldn't bear to have Yuzuru 4th; I also should have listened to the sarcastic voice in my head that said, well it's obvious neither Yuzuru nor Mura(he skated too well last time, had to bomb this time) will win, but a Japanese man must win NHK (ETA: I don't mean to imply homecooking, just that the skater will always flourish under the support of a homecrowd, and with such a strong field its inevitable, Murakami was amazing). and my gut telling me Leonova. Luckily Pairs saved me like I had hoped; though Dance didn't :mad:

Last edited:

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
:laugh2:

I have to apologize though, I didn't manage to check the results a 2nd time yet. Still wanted to post them, so you don't have to worry your scores are never going to show up. I'll check them tomorrow - if until then you find any mistakes, please let me know and I'll correct it :)

:laugh2: I am getting too good for myself! Another medal? Unbelievable!

Thanks for scoring all u wonderful and efficient scorers!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
THE MEN

Well needless to say: 1.) Nobody predicted Murakami to win or even medal.

But somone's got to win. Actually it's a bunch of somebodies!

Gold medalists: YesWay, text_skate, SubRosa, pitterpatter, LRK, Gia_Sesshoumaru, enlight78,anyanka and aero! (45 points)

Silver medalists: Wilheimina, surimi, supsu, Pippuripihvi, nipman, lost3iron, lightsout, Florencito, figureskateobasan, Danja, ArcticMonkeys and Alba. (40 points)

Bronze medalists: 35 of you with 35 points (HA! Couldn't have planned it better.

And with just the GPF Round to go here's our men standings:

1st: gallavich (255)
2nd: Sam-Skwantch, Mentalopes, lightsout (250)
3rd: HR4 (245)
4th: Totentanz, supsu, Pippuripihvi, katmari, guenever, CaroLiza_fan and bea (240)
11th: semosk8fan, Poice, el henry (235)
14th: [email protected], Eclair, aero (230)
17th: WoChair, sunny_stars, snowflake, rosacotton, nipman, FSGMT, darazam, Danja, CanadianSkaterGuy and alebi. (225)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
NHK OVERALL WINNERS

Gold medalist: Florencito (200)
Silver medalists: WeakAnkles and LRK (190)
Bronze medalists: SubRosa,shingalas, katmari,enlight78, bea, aero (185)

Congrats! :clap: :points:

And overall standings with only the GPF round remaining:
1st: Mentalopes (1235)
2nd: alebi (1200)
3rd: sequinsgalore (1190)
4th: Katmari (1180)
5th: [email protected] and rosacotton (1170)
7th: bea (1165)
8th: WeakAnkles (1160)
9th: lightsout, cjmorton29 and aero (1155)
12th: shingalas, HR4, gallavich, Florencito and el henry (1150)
17th: CanadianSkaterGuy and 96skiluvr (1145)
19th: semosk8fan, Sandpiper, Poice, ArcticMonkeys (1140)
23rd: SubRosa, HanDomi, FSGMT (1130)

Full results are at http://bit.ly/GPpredictions2014

Stay tuned for the opening of the GPF round. We're going to mix it up a little. :)

LRK

Record Breaker
Oh, my - I got a gold in men?! That's not a good sign! (It's my favourite discipline, and my predictions are always disastrous!)

And a silver overall - wow! (Amusingly, I had 190 at the last event as well, if I don't misrember, but that got me absolutely nowhere - so... at least I'm consistent? ;) )

But what the heck - Party!

:cheer: :dance::party2:

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Wow, I'm only 5 points below the lowest set of standings, not bad. :) Congratulations to the winners! :points:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congrats to the winners, well done! Oh I am thrilled I got Bronze in the Ice Dance portion!

Thanks to the scorers!

foruiz

Final Flight
Congratulations to the winners! I regret not joining in the first 2 GP despite viewing the thread often.. Oh well, there is always next year. So funny I did well in Pairs despite not following them.. :biggrin:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Congratulations to the winners! I regret not joining in the first 2 GP despite viewing the thread often.. Oh well, there is always next year. So funny I did well in Pairs despite not following them.. :biggrin:

There will also be Nationals, Euros and Worlds Prediction games this season. At least I hope so :biggrin:
Don't mind to score something for them too.

desertskates

Medalist
Wow, a gold medal in ladies, I'm so excited! I went back to edit my predictions to go with my gut feelings, and it worked out. Thank you so much to the scorers and congrats to all the medalists! This game is so much fun, I can't wait for the finals :)

Last edited: