2014 Olympics Short Dance | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Short Dance

BlackPack

Medalist
OK, so Tara and Johnny are complaining C&L went ahead of C&B, just because they liked C&B better. They have no clue on why C&L are on top.

I just wish I got the BBC team feed which sometimes happens

lovintabbs85

Rinkside
Can someone please post the link for BBC's live coverage? I can't find it and am tired of hearing Johnny and Tara's oblivious commentary on Ice Dance. :slink:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhh this effing stream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like watching a series of still pics.

Z/G -- I think that story would have been better if they had structured it to Blue Angel. Marlene Dietrich would be a nice change from all the Marilyns. The SD works so much better than the FD.

tulosai

Record Breaker
OK, so Tara and Johnny are complaining C&L went ahead of C&B, just because they liked C&B better. They have no clue on why C&L are on top.

I just wish I got the BBC team feed which sometimes happens

Yeah honestly I could do a better job commentating I think on ice dance than them, but really they could be worse.

BlackPack

Medalist
I always want to like C/L, but they lack something, for me. Still good skating though

They lack that luscious Tessa knee-bend. Also natural talent, but they are hard workers and their accomplishments are through sheer hard work and good coaching more than anything.