2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Ladies SP 11/21 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Ladies SP 11/21

Kittosuni

Medalist
is it weird that I'm more interested to know what comments will come out on Wagner's mouth than how she will skate? lol

Meoima

Match Penalty
This event will be otherwise be known as

- Yulia redeems, revives Juliet from career suicide.
- Elena demonstrate sonogram power Rrrrussia style.
- Ashley skates like a Grandma & demand Meryl Streep bonus!
- Cesario's 'My Carmen is betta than yours Rika! See see see... but how come my pcs still suck?'
- Imai holding off Rika's insurgence!
- Wow Mae wow!
- Veteran nostalgia time. Must rewatch Yuna/Gershwin at TEB Minimum 3 times! (May ends up 10 times depends on how everyone skated.)
I wish I could give you a medal, lol

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just hoping that Ovcharova doesn't finish last :no:

Oh, she won't! ;)

What has happened to her in the Senior B's so far this season has been down to circumstances beyond her control. At the Nebelhorn, she wasn't well, but still managed to get 10th. And then she had to pull out of the Volvo Open because something she ate on the plane didn't agree with her.

But, she also won the Trophée Romand in Switzerland, so it's not like she's in a bad run of form.

Lisa Ervin is the TS for the ladies, and she is a notorious stickler. We may see more es than !s, and a lot more URs. Poor Anna Ovcharova!

Well, we'll just have to give her all the support we can. ;) :biggrin:

Here's a little something I made on Wednesday, and then posted to Facebook:

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net...=d83af50f2a272414a71f0dd67b1b9ecf&oe=551BA620

Hope you like it!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Icey

Record Breaker
I wonder why Ashley returned to Spartacus again, having used it for her LP in 2008-09. If Ervin is a stickler, she will be a stickler for every skater. Ashley seems to have a good chance to medal here, unless she puts another last year's national out there. Does anyone know who choreographed her two Spartacus programs?

Last edited:

mustafakent

On the Ice
I wonder why Ashley returned to Spartacus again, having used it for her LP in 2008-09. If Ervin is a stickler, she will be a stickler for every skater. Ashley seems to have a good chance to medal here, unless she puts another last year's national out there. Does anyone know who choreographed her two Spartacus programs?

For this year, Adam Rippon and Cindy Stuart choreographed her short but I don't know who created her free skate in 08/09 season.

ice coverage

Record Breaker