2014 Worlds - Men Free Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Men Free Program

Trewyn

Medalist
I like expressive Korean dude I had never heard of before. He had the misfortune of skating after Skating Skills & Musicality Master Caluza, because the Dutch commentators are comparing him to Caluza (saying it isn't quite as good) but this dude also has a triple axel and about a million twizzles. I'm definitely putting him on my 'to watch' list.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
That wasn't bad at all from Kim, Great landings, Interesting style, Potential
Hyperactive child behaviour thug ^_^

Might move up if Bychenko isn't great in the next group
Hopefully though, Bychenko will serve it :cool:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Woo, Jin Seo! :clap: I love seeing those happy reactions in the k&c! So many skaters will get a sb but still look so sour :mad:

Kuan

Final Flight
Super scores for Jin Seo!! :love: That was lovely.
The lady on his left is Yunas former coach, I think.

elee63

Final Flight
I like expressive Korean dude I had never heard of before. He had the misfortune of skating after Skating Skills & Musicality Master Caluza, because the Dutch commentators are comparing him to Caluza (saying it isn't quite as good) but this dude also has a triple axel and about a million twizzles. I'm definitely putting him on my 'to watch' list.

Well Caluza does have 7 years on the kid. I'd wait and see to be sure

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Do we want PBP? I'm prepared to do it for the next group now that dinner and desert are safely down the hatch!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Are you using Chrome? All I did was click on the Hola link posted a while ago and then copied this into the url bar of the extension: http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net/isu/site/index.html. If it either doesn't work or stops working just change the country or go backwards and forwards between the previous page and that one.

Firefox. Thanks, I'll try that.

Thanks for your quick reply. When I clicked on your first link http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net/isu/site/index.html it took me right to the correct site. Which browser are you using? I am a bit confused by "But when I clicked to the next page", do you mean it opened in a new tab?

No. I just meant I pressed the enter button on the keyboard! (I couldn't think of a good way of wording it! :laugh:) It did it all in the same tab.

If you try clicking on the first link in this post, what happens?

Just clicking on the raw link takes me to a page with a video that is geo-blocked.

The reason I want to know is that when I get round to watching videos of the SD performances that Eurosport are not showing in their highlights, I would prefer to use the Eurovision site so that I get the best quality pictures (...and the warm-up groups - I like watching them! ;) :biggrin: )

CaroLiza_fan

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Kevin never really started this season,

hopefully next season he goes back to being a great Flag bearer for Canada and Quads ^_^

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Rigini's program and music are sod strangely built

I'd still do him though

And he has a future with those skills

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Oh my. Euro commentators response to him pounding his fists on the ice ".......Really? Didn't think it was that good."