2014 Worlds - Short Dance | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Short Dance

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Just watched replay-she made an error in between 1st and 2nd twizzle- and bumped him with her blade- then he was knocked off balance and missed the 2nd twizzle.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Oh man I just saw the replay. They're lucky he didn't wipe her out. Well there goes the gold (and probably a slot for next year).

First? Oh man MAJOR SHENANIGANS. WHAT BS.

caitie

Medalist
Wow Mrs. P you were right. I honestly can't believe they went above the Shibs with that kind of an error, though. Sheesh.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh man I just saw the replay. They're lucky he didn't wipe her out. Well there goes the gold (and probably a slot for next year).

S/Z could move up two spots depending on Giles/Portier and Coomes/Buckland do. So 9th. So if I/K is at least 4th (i.e. one of the top contenders fall behind) then that's still 13.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
WTH?!?! 1st? And a personal best in PCS. :rolleye:

Please bury them P/B. Absolutely unacceptable if I/K are still in the top 3. They essentially missed the majority Twizzles sequence and it was a VERY visible error.

skatingfan04

Final Flight
What just happened? They're a lovely team, but where on earth did those marks come from? :disapp::bang:

That error should have given them a 0 for the twizzle sequence.

What is going on with this sport?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
the partnership is indeed toxic, they look so uncomfortable in KnC
I hope he skates with Sinitsina after

aussie_SKATES

On the Ice
Fabian looked a little shaky on the synchro twizzle. Nathalie had a slight break on the first Finnstep second. Otherwise, strong program.

caitie

Medalist
ugh my stream crapped out in the middle of of p/b. what i saw looked good, though. it better go ahead of I/K.

Meoima

Match Penalty
WTH?!?! 1st? And a personal best in PCS. :rolleye:
Please bury them P/B. Absolutely unacceptable if I/K are still in the top 3. They essentially missed the majority Twizzles sequence and it was a VERY visible error.
P/B is superb, they will stay on top. Please let them get the gold medal this time.:love:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Boy these teams are struggling technically..P/B behind the Shibs, Sinasina/Zhiganshin, and Zhiganshina /Gazsi in TES? Oh boy....