2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies FS

I adore Alisa Fedichkina and Stanislava Konstantinova- particularly Stasya, and would love them to go to JW, along with Polina. Can't understand why anyone would dislike them enough to be so horrid about them- sounds a bit cruel and bitter, when you criticise young junior skaters!

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Gulyakova started strong but then made a costly mistake. Overall powerful but imo bland skating. And she looked tired toward the end. She cannot backload that's clear. Now Polina T. Ya otklyuchayus as TAT says - I switch off.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
One of the worst things is when one of your faves is skating and you have no idea what is going on :hopelessness: Come on Polina.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I adore Alisa Fedichkina and Stanislava Konstantinova- particularly Stasya, and would love them to go to JW, along with Polina. Can't understand why anyone would dislike them enough to be so horrid about them- sounds a bit cruel and bitter, when you criticise young junior skaters!

There is a reason that person has to keep registering new accounts here...anyway, on to the main event!

madison

Record Breaker

I adore both of them, too, but realistically speaking the probability of Stasya to bomb at an important event as Worlds and of Kitty to under-rotate is huge. So i think Russian team needs at least 2 extremely consistent and stable skaters in order to be competitive.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Polina T. was stunningly beautiful. Pity - doubled 3F. The rest was near perfect.

134 and 200 - look like she is in the team.

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Polya is queen

Boring programme but dress & performance made up for that:love:
Her spins are beauty as well btw

Last edited:

starla16

Medalist
ok score from Polina,
I hope the scrutiny of underrotations from Gubanova and Samodurova will be applied to Fedichkina too, just to be fair.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Aleksandra Trusov is another Eteri's wonder baby. 3Lz-3Lo, 3Lz-3T-2T. Very good speed and attack.

129.65 and 194.60 not bad for a tiny girl whom I never saw before.