2017 Worlds Short Dance | Page 39 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Short Dance

medvedevasocks

Match Penalty
P/C made a mistake - they really should be in 9th. I know it is close but as I feared the judges held them up. I know they have stronger f/s and they are liked better than say Duhamel and Radford who also were world champs. But to be fair this performance as much charm as they have even with the giraffe neck of Guillaume should be 9th whic is still close enouugh to podium.

Do you have an obsession with Duhamel & Radford, are you Meaghan's mom or something? I mean no offense but you seem to bring them up in every thread even a DANCE thread, which has absolutely nothing to do with them. Along with victmizing them in every thread too.

liv

Record Breaker
Audience reaction was kind of meh too. But good tech scores for them, wow.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Those multiple music changes / cuts still annoyed the heck out of me in Hubbell / Donahue program but good job.

Lota

Record Breaker
They have great elements, but this is Ice Dance, how is this a good dance? :hopelessness: (I get second-hand embarrassment watching it somehow)

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Lol. That score for H/B, above Shibutanis and so close to P/C- now that is surprising outcome! No one saw it coming.

Last edited:

medvedevasocks

Match Penalty
Poor Weaver & Poje, might miss the final flight by 0.04 now. Not that I think Chock & Bates are safe by any stretch to make it over them.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
OMG, OMG, OMG I am such a happy Madison and Zach fan right now. I am crying. My babies done good:hap93:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
And now it's time for these least funky, most white version of Uptown Funk I've seen since I danced in my kitchen to this song. (Evan more than Madison-I just wish she'd dial down the Krylova. It's getting old for me)