2017 Worlds Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Short Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
More decent twizzles. Are the twizzle gods with us today? Will Andrew Poje get his twizzles?

Nice job by team Finland. They are a very attractive duo.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
T/P non touching L2.. The rest is similar like F/G... Every time i see Margaglio i wanna give him that Barbara look :dev2:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:giveup: Heads up... the asiatv.in stream, don't go to that one. It downloads something onto your computer. :eeking: Thankfully my computer stopped the download because it's smart like that but yours might not be so lucky.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
We are going to lose most of these teams for the free skate. 12 teams will be cut. I'm assuming most of the first 2 flights? Which is a shame. I find these cut offs quite brutal but I guess the event would be 6 hours long if everyone got to skate the free.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I like the back of her dress. Twizzles were okay I thought. Not great but decent. Not a disaster.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yay the Chinese stream is working. I prefer it to the Russian stream, because their commentators yakkety yakkety yakkety the entire program. Thanks kiddo!

I might switch over to that then because you're right! Who is that Russian guy and what the heck is saying?! Even I don't talk that much and my nickname used to be "Motor Mouth" LOL

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
We are going to lose most of these teams for the free skate. 12 teams will be cut. I'm assuming most of the first 2 flights? Which is a shame. I find these cut offs quite brutal but I guess the event would be 6 hours long if everyone got to skate the free.

True but they could go with the top 24 teams and have 4 flights of 6 teams. Ice dance really is the poor relation of FS. Yes, I'm booing as I type that.

Particularly because they really should rename the event, A Collection of Ridiculously Good Looking People Here to Entertain You.

I'm all for the eye candy!

:hap57:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
True but they could go with the top 24 teams and have 4 flights of 6 teams. Ice dance really is the poor relation of FS. Yes, I'm booing as I type that.

Particularly because they really should rename the event, A Collection of Ridiculously Good Looking People Here to Entertain You.

I'm all for the eye candy!

:hap57:

We might all get diabetes from all the eye candy.

I agree. 24 would be better but I thought ID flights were always 5 because there is sometimes crashing. P/C once crashed into V/M early on in P/C's senior career.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Kavita's (love that name) dress is like the mullet. All business in the front, party in the back.

auser

Record Breaker
:giveup: Heads up... the asiatv.in stream, don't go to that one. It downloads something onto your computer. :eeking: Thankfully my computer stopped the download because it's smart like that but yours might not be so lucky.
I'm glad you caught it in time. I will delete it from my list. I always post a warning about tested using adblockers at the start of my posts, I would not watch streaming links without one, and I don't post the links that say "disable your adblocker to watch". I use ublock origin addon in firefox browser. Thanks for alerting me about this:thank:. Glad you did not experience harm

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello All crazy GSers:ghug:, cheers from sunny, warm Poland, what a day to be off work and watch SD!!!:cheer:

what can I say after Pairs and Men SP? I expect nothing but tasty pizzas and feast for my eyes:laugh:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm glad you caught it in time. I will delete it from my list. I always post a warning about tested using adblockers at the start of my posts, I would not watch streaming links without one, and I don't post the links that say "disable your adblocker to watch". I use ublock origin addon in firefox browser. Thanks for alerting me about this:thank:. Glad you did not experience harm

That's the weird thing--I *have* an adblocker and it was on, and it still didn't prevent that from happening. Heads up for anyone else too, one of the Italian streams wanted me to disable the adblocker so be careful with that one too. Yikes! A big thanks for compiling all these streams auser--I would be UPSET to say the least to be missing this much of an event because IN won't let me watch their stream. :dev2: