2018 Autumn Classic International: Best Performances | Golden Skate

2018 Autumn Classic International: Best Performances

TripleAxelQueens3

sasha trusova is superior
Final Flight
Now that ACI 2018 is done, it’s time to reflect upon which performances really caught your eye and which performances made you shake your head in dissatisfaction.

For me, Hanyu, even with the mistakes, was beautiful and I quite enjoy his new programs. But I don’t feel that way about all of BOrser’s students programs. Zhenya’s Short Program was quite enjoyable, but the tango free definitely fell short. Wakababy didn’t do so well here, but both her programs are absolutely gorgeous! Anyways, I know that’s just the tip of the iceberg, but those were my overall impressions, discuss yours! :)

LadyB

Record Breaker
Yuzu, both programmes, and WeaPo's FD, just something else. Shame WeaPos skip the GP, but I'm looking forward for more next year.
I liked Junwhan a lot in both his performances. Although I like the new look Zhenya, and I liked the SP, she is not quite there where Brian wants her to be, but I'm pretty sure, she'll get there.
Smart/Diaz, absolutely well done!

Ulrica

On the Ice
Yuzu for sure, even when he is not perfect he is just magnificent
Bradie was a nice surprise! I think she'll soon be one of my faves, she kind of reminds me (a tiny, tiny bit) of early Yuzu.
Jun's SP was beautiful! his FP was... quite something.
And of course Andrea and Sofía my girls! :luv17: specially loved Sofía's SP, she has so much personality on the ice!

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
The highlights for me were Cha´s both performances, but I also liked a few other programs.