2018 JGP Bratislava: ISU Info | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Bratislava: ISU Info

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Even though I've loved figure skating my whole life, this is my first time watching the Grand Prix. I'm so excited!

Is the first day entirely practice? On the schedule, are the blocks with ice resurfacing in between the groups practices, and the uninterrupted blocks with color only at the beginning and end the actual competitions?

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
Even though I've loved figure skating my whole life, this is my first time watching the Grand Prix. I'm so excited!

Is the first day entirely practice? On the schedule, are the blocks with ice resurfacing in between the groups practices, and the uninterrupted blocks with color only at the beginning and end the actual competitions?

Yes the sections that is entierly colored are practises the actual competition is colored at the top and bottom but white in the middle and says ex LS for ladies short

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Hmm, the men's SP starts at 6:30 AM my time. Unless Stephen's very late in the skating order, should be able to watch him live before going to work.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
The skating threads (men/ladies/pairs/dance) are closed now. Will they open Thursday or they will stay closed?

Sabrina

Record Breaker
The coloured schedule is kind of confusing, but since the starting order is ready, things are more clear. In men, Stephen is in the last group, but the first 2 are Russians, arguably among the best. Ladies start with Tarusina. I am not sure I can get up at 5:30 a.m. Even if I do, I doze and my brain is struggling to stay afloat. At that hour I cannot even turn on my espresso maker as it is too noisy and I feel I'll wake up half of the high rise building.