2019 U.S. Nationals Senior Men FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2019 U.S. Nationals Senior Men FS

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Well I don't know Panic! at the Disco except it's a cool name and Jordan likes them.

So I had no preconceptions and I liked the program. And so impressed that he's choreographing for himself:clap:

I can give you some recommendations. The entire first album - A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out - is so theatrical and just begging to be used in figure skating!

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Emmaneul is very lyrical. I am impressed with his general skating.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Beautiful quad sal. Emmanuel has actual musicality which is nice to see. So many of the guys just muscle their way through but he has a lovely softness to his movements.

I do always prefer music that builds, though. But I could watch him skate forever.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I like Emmanuel's shirt.

Landed the quad! :yahoo:

Aw, that fall. I could see him tilt in the air. He looks tense now- yep, a pop. C'MON EMMANUEL! You can do it! :cheer2:

Not his day, but one of my favorite skaters always

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Agggh, Emmanuel! It started out so well, then that popped 3Lo ... It was still very nice overall, but if he'd nailed it I'd have bet we would see him in top six.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
What a beautiful skater! I almost forgot about the fall, but then that pop...

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I like Emmanuel's skating so much. He is the real deal I just wish he could have couple of clean programs and he'd be top five. I think..

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Unfortunate fall. Popped (?) the triple loop. [emoji22]

Damn my stream glitched then.

Over 200 though. Very good, I desperately want to see him at an international. Even if it’s not a GP or CS.

glorybox6

Final Flight
Savary has improved his skating and just needs the consistency now. I hope he moves up still and gets some internationals too.