2020 Budapest Trophy: General Info | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2020 Budapest Trophy: General Info

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
I look forward to watching the stream. The entries have slimmed down since the last time I checked, but I am happy to see many of the interesting names still listed. The men's event should easily be dominated by Grassl, and Hendicx vs Kiibus vs Feigin should be an interesting battle. Toth, Bayir and Grm could make the top 6, too. Only 3 dance couples in the end.
Btw didn't Loupolover use to skate for Armenia earlier? Now he's entered to represent Bulgaria.

FayD

spring will come 🌸
On the Ice
Btw didn't Loupolover use to skate for Armenia earlier? Now he's entered to represent Bulgaria.
He used to skate for Azerbaijan, he's been representing Bulgaria since last season.

Country
Norway
I look forward to watching the stream. The entries have slimmed down since the last time I checked, but I am happy to see many of the interesting names still listed. The men's event should easily be dominated by Grassl, and Hendicx vs Kiibus vs Feigin should be an interesting battle. Toth, Bayir and Grm could make the top 6, too. Only 3 dance couples in the end.
Me too, i´m planning to watch the stream live :love2: Except for Grassl I think we also should look up for Selekvo for the podium, along with Zandron and Schmuratko. I watched some of the IG-storys from practice and Selekvo was landing 4T at practice. In the ladies event I have a small hope to see Loena take the gold, but you know, she has been out for a long time. I really hope also that Dasa will be top 5, and not at least, that she can finally get the TES-minimum in the FS which she needs for WC. As she was one of the skaters who suddenly wasn´t qualified last season, and she was so close several times. It would make me really happy if she can make it at the first event and doesn´t have to stress about it the rest of the season.

Last edited:

Andrea82

Medalist
Technical panels and judges also published.

No problem in any event for having the scores valid for minimum TES

Senior Men and Ladies panels also meet all requirements for Challenger events.
Ice Dance Technical Panel doesn't meet the requirement for Challengers ("The Technical Panel members must have the qualification of “ISU”, however one of the three members may have the qualification “International”..."No exception can be granted with respect to the above-mentioned composition of the Technical Panels..") as it is composed by 2 International and 1 ISU. May be a problem in having the scores recognized as SBs and PBs.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Enjoy the skating tonight everyone! I can't watch, I have a Zoom PD session at an inconvenient hour (by more than one metric of inconvenience!), so sending good luck to all skaters but especially Loena and Ivett. :hap10:

Country
Norway
Enjoy the skating tonight everyone! I can't watch, I have a Zoom PD session at an inconvenient hour (by more than one metric of inconvenience!), so sending good luck to all skaters but especially Loena and Ivett. :hap10:
We will miss you! Going to enjoy every bit 🥰